Thursday, January 6, 2011

WOYWW No.1 - Wed 5 Jan 2011

This is my workspace and what was happening there (not much)  ...


I put my phone there to show that it really was Wednesday ... is that a good idea?
Why have I got two identical aquabrushes?  Well ... one is the really well used one and the other one still has a nice fine point on it. And that black ribbon I saved from a Christmas present.  Isn't it nice!  What I was really trying to do was finish and choose between these two cards ...



... but I still haven't decided.  Maybe I will just make a completely new one?

10 comments:

  1. I love the bird stamp you used on the card. I also save bits of ribbon from presents and even copy a gift tag. I hope you get to visit a few other woyww. Gets quite addictive.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I am stuck or undecided about a card, I take it downstairs and stick it on the mantlepiece for a couple of days, so I see it all the time. Both of them are really pretty, and I would be really pleased if I got either of them in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ros, both cards are lovely so it depends on whether the intended recipient favours blue or pink. I have to agree with Maggie, above, and say that I'd be happy to receive either. Regards, Elizabeth #76

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your kind comments. The card is for my sister-in-law's 50th birthday so it needs to be sort of special and I'm still wondering if I should slip a "50" in somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ros, welcome to WOYWW. Love both cards, knowing now the recipient the one on the right seems more appropriate perhaps? Hope to see you next week too.

    Hugs
    Brenda 83

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cards are beautiful> I would love either of them. Your desk has some interesting things hiding around>
    Tertia 122

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like both cards. I also save ribbon and anything else which may or may not be useful...hence, tons of rubbish accumulates in my craftroom.
    Sue xx 50

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice cards. Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hugs, Marjo #23

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both the cards, but maybe the purple one a tiny bit more! I save ribbon too, and anything else that looks useful! Happy WOYWW!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for saying hi on my last post. I would have used microbeads (goo idea) but I didn't buy any at the last craft show!!! Never mind ... just means I have to go to the next one to stock up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. If you leave a comment I will always try to visit you too.