Thursday, February 3, 2011

WOYWW 2 Feb

I know, it's Thursday here, but I'm pretty sure it's still Wednesday somewhere else.
Not much (actually, nothing) is happening here at the moment due to the continuing heatwave. (And a non-airconditioned house isn't helping either. I am doing more hours at work this week just to get out of the heat.) So I thought maybe you would just like to see some new purchases I have accumulated recently that I am looking forward to using ...


There's some nice stamps there, don't you think? And do you know what that metallic stuff is? I've got an idea for using it (actually "recycling" it would be more to the point)
and I will show you when I get around to trying it out.

14 comments:

  1. Hi Roslyn, I do like your new stamps (lovely collection) and it looks like you got a bargain with the ones on the left. I would guess the metallic stuff once lived on a bottle or 2 of bubbly?? The new item on my desk is the shelf (cubes and scissors underneath and lamp and pens on the shelf) it was a cheap pine shelf with cast iron brackets which I have coloured with alcohol inks. Everything used to be piled on top of each other and I was forever tidying up so now I just have to dust@!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a complete and utter difference in temperatures from you to us...there so hot you want to escape and us so cold we want to escape...what is wrong with a bit of a happy medium? Looks like you got yourself a lot of cool toys to play with in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stamps look fab- cool playtime,lol. TFS, Shaz #108

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful stamps, great workspace, happy WOYWW, thank you for sharing, #9

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah Ros..some lovely stamps indeed. In fact, a whole bunch of lovely stuff - when you can sit at it without melting, you'll be having a really creative session.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at all the fun stuff on your desk. Love the new stamps. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #80

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, goodness me! I want to come play! LOL! Your new goodies look like tons of fun! I can't wait to see what you create with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your new stamps, what an eclectic set! Shame it's too hot to craft though! Hope you get some time to play soon.

    Hugs
    Brenda 91

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the peak and sharing, hugs Marjo #1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some wonderful stamps on your desk! Star 125

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh I love new goodies! Looks like you've got some great stuff there to keep you busy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, love this collection of goodies and it makes me feel like getting messily creative! Would you mind sharing what company makes those awesome stamp designs? *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah a lovable collection of goodies and I spy the tattered robin stamp by Tim there - I cut my stamp up of it (horror!) so I could rearrange how I use it Sometimes use all the features on it but mostly not.. take bits and compose that way on my brayered backgrounds.. tis fun! have swirls one too. Actually when I think of it I have a terribly large amount of unused stash.. appalling.. must get back out there! and create!
    Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you SO much for the stamp info! Don't you just love anything by Tim Holtz?! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. If you leave a comment I will always try to visit you too.