It's Wednesday again, already, and you know what that means.
It's time to have a peak at lots of creative desks (or workspaces), and here's mine.
You can be the judge of whether it's creative or not!
I'm going to make some tag books, (for my own amusement), and some of the tags have been cut from upcycled cardboard (top left). And those small tags (bottom right) ... well, I stamped on them ages ago and now I don't like them at all, so they will be altered in some way and no-one will ever know, will they? Oh, and there's some spare bits from this month's HOH page (left hand side) and they can be used for the tag book project too.
(See below post for finished HOH page.)
I am so late tonight, I have been waiting patiently for the teenager to finish her project!!! Congrats on being published, wonderful news. I am racing out tomorrow to buy a copy. I checked your desk and you don't even have it casually placed in the background of your desk. You must include it in your next pic. I also like your tags (big and little) and you must show the finished project. It is always nice to do something just for you.
ReplyDeleteThose tags for your tag book look good as do your smaller tags :) A lovely, busy and creative desk.
ReplyDeleteHave a great WOYWW,
Karen #79
I would say it would be creative in my book! Love viewing a good stash!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun idea to make a tag book! Star 117
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun, Thanks for the peek and sharing. Have a great WOYWW
ReplyDeleteHugs Marjo #22 oops thats 23
WOW lots of fun things on your desk today. Looking forward to seeing the finished project. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #83
ReplyDeleteI'm with you. If I have done something I am not happy with, it gets altered in some way until I am happy. Those tags for your book are very pretty. Thank you for your earlier visit to my blog and your kind comment. I cannot remember offhand the companies for those stamps but I will look them up and post the names for you.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the warm welcome to WOYWW! I am having a good time seeing what everyone else is up to.
ReplyDeleteThe Jane Austen stamps are called "Jane's Countryside" and are from www.artisticoutpost.com The owl is from www.craftyindividuals.co.uk
ReplyDeleteHi Maggie, Thanks for letting me know about those stamps.
ReplyDelete