Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WOYWW do not adjust your screen,

normal transmission should resume shortly ...

If you're a regular visitor here, you will no doubt be marvelling at my utterly empty "workspace", which, as you would also know, is usually an "artful disaster".


And, if you have stumbled here by accident, please visit  Julia, who will take you on a tour of much more interesting work desks.

11 comments:

  1. thanks for showing us a thing of beauty - I love cut roses - it's the only flower I prefer to see in a vase rather than in a garden...

    dx @108

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful roses, so pretty :)

    Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx #75

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so what happened, nothing I believe? Come on snap out of it and get creative. Your roses are beautiful, funny you should show them today, I love roses...

    Eliza #26

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - it's the old Intermission on the tv. You know, the potter's wheel turning etc! Pretty roses to look at :)
    Hugs, LLJ #33 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roses are gorgeous ... are they from your garden? Hope the rest of your week is nice and quiet. What is the name of the book?
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly I think I am dementing ( you have already told me the name of the book!!) I have just ordered Tim Holtz Book #2. Could not resist.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous roses
    happy belated WOYWW
    kay #98

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol such pretty flowers anyway! Take care, am still working my way through the list, doing so in stints and making sure I have snacks to munch! Zo xx 77

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still a pretty site to see... thanks for visiting...if you still fancy a tag let me know and maybe we can arrange something...they are only small and humble! Enjoy the weekend... Sarah at 12!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness, those rose are beautiful.
    Happy belated WOYWW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. If you leave a comment I will always try to visit you too.