My first post for 2013 just fizzled out when blogger wouldn't play nice on Wednesday.
So, if you are still trawling desks, maybe you will stumble across mine.
I'm late, so let's just leave it there for now,
and I will pop over and visit Julia at the Stamping Ground.
Your desk looks very busy. I see creativity all over it. I like your little helper. He's a perfect little badge holder. Have a creative week.
ReplyDeleteHow fun to make your own book!!! And then create in it! Have fun and don't let Blogger get you down.
ReplyDeleteJeannie #60
Love, love, love all the washi tape. I have tons. It is a sickness!!
ReplyDeleteI am new to WYOWW and friends with Sandee. Hope you get a chance to check out my blog and desk.
Lori #81
I am avoiding washi tape... I can see it being a really addictive little number!! Love the book, will have to investigate the new stitch!!
ReplyDeleteBetter late than never - I always say. Cute book. :-) April #136
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing! I just purchased some of those distress inks in a bottle, did you put the little white dots on the top and a spot of color! What a great idea...running to check my bottles! Thanks for a wonderful idea!
ReplyDeleteWonderful peek at your desk! Love your handmade book--
ReplyDeleteHappy WYOWW
Michele #127
Ohhh the little book looks great and I think you have definitely mastered the 5 hole pamphlet stitch. How late am I???
ReplyDeleteSandra
Rosa, I just loved your color swatch idea, I just blogged about it, and linked back to you. Thank you for such a great idea, that helped me.
ReplyDeletehttp://mystateofserenity.blogspot.com/2013/01/color-swatch-your-distress-stains.html
lovely ages there Ros, and I love the 'overspray' too...so much prettier than most 'over-anythings'! And yep, I wouldnt have walked past that tassel stamp either, pretyy, useful, nice detail, what more can a stamper ask!
ReplyDelete