Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WOYWW what's to see today?

There was nothing, absolutely nothing, to show you today, I realised, as I ate my breakfast, so I found a piece of paper and a pencil and sketched what was right in front of me ...


and then I put the sketch on my desk ...


and I think that's about as good as it will get today.

For some more real inspiration where things are being created, you can go here.

Note: the sketch is, well, very sketchy, so if you want to know what I have actually tried to draw, you can see, empty cereal bowl, magazine I was reading (Cloth, Paper, Scissors for some creative inspiration), two pens, two notebooks (one for handbag, one bigger one with everything in it), sunglasses (need new ones) sitting on their case, two letters (nothing exciting, just bills), empty glass jar, cotton reel and needles, and my camera at the back, in its little bag.





13 comments:

  1. LOL I love it Ros...so simple but effective!!! :D
    Now why didn't I think to do that?
    Enjoy WOYWW.

    Neesie ♥ No Number as yet#


    ReplyDelete
  2. Just switched on and linked up to start the rounds and your desk is my first visit. Wish I could draw but I'll have to make do with stamping. Just catching up on your earlier posts and I love the pages you did in your book - I'm partial to a bit of glimmer.
    Thanks for visiting already
    Ann B
    40

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ros, I wish I could do a sketchy drawing like that! Happy WOYWW, Anne x #35

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch.
    How very clever you are to do that.
    Happy WOYWW
    Alison
    #100

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahha now thats called on the spur of the moment kinda crafting
    Bridget #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you are so talented, wish I could do that.
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I so wish I could pick up a pencil and just draw things like that!! Love the idea and I am sure you will find something to do with it. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness that is such a great sketch ... another talent that you just pop out on a wednesday. Amazing. I am so late as our ISP dropped out and it has taken almost 3 days to get everything back. I have a flat ear from waiting on the phone!!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm so late this week.
    I think your sketch is ace, any art is better than non!
    Hugz Minxy #29

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch and love the contents of the sketch too... and thanks for the reminder... I need new sunglasses too!

    Thanks for dropping by my desk too

    Lisa
    #174

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a cool composition, and very well executed. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. If you leave a comment I will always try to visit you too.