Just working out what I need to take to the Finnabair class coming up soon. Zoom in if you really want to see the list. Not a lot of stuff required, but you know what it's like, you get there, and more likely than not, there is something else that would have been really useful, if you had thought to bring it, and, on the other hand, you don't want to drag along a heap of stuff that's not necessary, or (worse still), a distraction.
Other miscellaneous stuff that you can see ... keys (regular ones and a bunch that I hid and then lost and have finally resurfaced), the cake box is empty and will end up being Cuttlebugged (you know what I mean, don't you?), Seven Wonders of the World (zoom in and you can pick up some useful trivial pursuit info) ...
Still, there's nothing actually being "made" here at the moment, so I suggest you visit
Julia at the Stamping Ground to find some really creative desks this week.
That's where I'm going ...
Thanks for sharing your desk and I'm glad it's not just me then ends up with lots of bits and pieces on my desk ... things waiting to be done, empty sweet packets, and especially those random bits that I don't know where else to put!
ReplyDeleteHappy Woyww
Liz B at 157 x
I agree it is a short list and I generally only take what is on the list then kick myself for leaving behind some great stuff. Not this time... I am bringing the lot plus a tin with all my metal bits. Your self carved stamps are really gorgeous. Funny how you think empty box + cuttlebug. I think box + how much metal bits can I glue on it before it caves in!! Was the cake nice?
ReplyDeleteSandra @12
Lots to see, my eyes were drawn to the cake box :0)
ReplyDeleteCake and a cuppa oh lovely x
Have a great creative week.
Happy WOYWW Heather #84
Great desk. Thanks for the list of the seven wonders, I tried to list them before I zoomed in and managed 5 of them. Hopefully the other 2 will sink in now!
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW
Alison
#80
Know what you mean about classes. I have either failed to bring just that thing I wanted or brought to much
ReplyDeleteLots of interesting bits and bobs on your desk - I am loving the little charms. Have a good week xx #138
ReplyDeleteLove Cointreau. love cake so I'm sure I would love the two combined, and then you get to Cuttlebug it as well. Just keeps on giving.
ReplyDeleteBack is much better today and I'm raring to go again. Thanks for visiting yesterday - much appreciated.
Ann B
#83
Your desk looks like it's waiting patiently for you! Too bad that cake box is empty..... haaa
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting me!
Happy WOYWW
Kay #60
Hi, thanks for visiting me today! Have fun at your class!
ReplyDeleteLauren x
I can't wait to see what you do with that cake box. I hope you enjoyed the contents first. Thank you for sharing all your things with us. xx Maggie #15
ReplyDeleteWell it's always fun to snoop around on Wednesdays, isn't it? Have a wonderful class!
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW to you!
:)trisha
#142 this week with a
bunting and lots of snow!
Lucky you...getting to go to Finnabair's class! I know what you mean about about trying to figure out just what to take and what to leave. Have fun!!
ReplyDeletelooks like a busy desk and I have all sorts of containers waiting to be worked on. Tracy #72
ReplyDelete