Wednesday, January 28, 2015

WOYWW something old, something new, something blue

I was trying to finish something (top right), and got distracted :) which resulted in putting a "final" finishing touch to an older creation ...


Just a quick addition of some Twinkling H20s around the edge of the Squished Paint Tube canvas and I think it can be teamed with the one on the left, as a "pair".

Very short and sweet today, cos I want to finish that card, (that I got distracted from),
before I head off to work. You can check out many, many other desks, workspaces, etc,
via Julia's Stamping Ground. Catch you here or there, sooner or later.

18 comments:

  1. Your work is stunning. I hope you are able to finish your card. #10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely works of art on your desk today Rosa. The canvas on the left is great . Happy woyww , Jill #15

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab!! hope you get the card finished - I don't have time to craft before I go to work. Helen 4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is coming up gorgeous on your desk! Bravo!!

    Happy Crafting!
    Jeannie #5

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely art on your desk today :)

    Happy WOYWW
    love Mrs. C x
    http://craftroomdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/woyww-january-28th-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun you are having Rosa. I know just what you mean about getting distracted - but, hey, we are women! We CAN do more than one thing at once.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #33

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh your collection of H2Os look very tempting. Love what you are doing with the canvas. Remind me that 2015 is the year I don't buy anything unless I have completely run out. Hold me to it!! We can check in when we next have lunch:)
    sandra de @ 40 something.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I need to keep a list of all the things that tempt me and then I can have a big reward in 2016. We can confess all at our next lunch.The fish is meant to be a Barrumundi.... I think I did capture the open mouth expression quite well:)
    Sandra de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pair of canvases
    Happy Deskday
    Laura
    38

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who knows, distractions might make the original even better, kind of give a second view about it! Happy woyww... Kristiina #26

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm intrigued by those two dimensional projects in the foreground! I hope you'll sow us some more details next time - they look very promising! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa @ ImkyDinkyDoodle #41

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your canvasses are great! Love those colours!
    Hope you had a good day at work and that you get time to finish that card. Oh, it's so easy to get distracted.....
    Thank you for visiting my page,
    Have agood week,
    Lisca#34

    ReplyDelete
  13. My first visit and I'm intrigued...lovely canvases. I'm easily distracted too...but I find that when and idea occurs it's better to respond to that and get back to the other with a fresh outlook.
    Hugs Carole #55

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay, the squished paint tube is just brilliant! I love your two canvases, very creative and fun. Good for you for getting back to the abandoned project right away instead of waiting a few weeks... months... years! Judy #64

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad I'm not the only one that gets distracted. Love the bits and pieces you've used, think I recognise some of them! Have a great week, Angela x 35

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I like the pair for sure. And, I know what you mean about distractions. I'm constantly having to figure out where I left off yoo. I hope you got to play with your card some!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You want to experience distractions then you need to visit my house it is always full of people coming an going. I love what you have been creating. thanks for sharing and visiting already.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda
    Hppy WOYWW 45
    Happy WIYWW

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I am intrigued by these Squished Paint Canvases.... I Want to KNOW how you did that! Grin... I LOVE your stuff RosA! Thanks for popping in to see me in my studio this week! Scrapbook Lynne #69

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. If you leave a comment I will always try to visit you too.