It's Wednesday and you know that means - it's time to have a worldwide trip, from the comfort of your own desk! I've been out of action for a while (see below) so it'll be good to see what everyone's up to at the moment! Here's mine ...
... a different angle from normal. Why? Who knows?
There's a project (from Wanderlust, the year long online mixed media course), at the top. Not sure if it's finished yet. And random other stuff.
Hope to catch you soon! WOYWW comes to you courtesy of Julia at her Stamping Ground.
Note: a wrist operation in early March put me out of action for a while, but I'm back now :)
Well RosA, I'm glad to see you're back in the swing of things, both with creating and woyww! Thanks for the peek at your desk, the random stuff is usually the best!
ReplyDelete:) trisha too
#44 this week with
baby shower deco
Interesting stuff on your desk, love that stencil at the back! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #8 xxx
ReplyDeleteNice busy desk! Like that 'wanderlust' project (I scrolled down - the other picture is awesome). Happy Wednesday, Cindy #29
ReplyDeleteA busy desk and it looks very interesting. I like the stencil you have there. Barbxx #26
ReplyDeleteThat looks promising on your desk. I was thinking about taking Wanderlust lessons too. Awesome stuff you made.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Gabriele 53
I don't believe I have watched that lesson yet - now I'm intrigued! Nice to have you back on WOYWW, Ros! Have a lovely week! zsuzsa #36
ReplyDeleteHope your wrist is feeling better! Wonderful, busy-looking desk.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW
Sharon K #49
Oh like your stencil and the brown page. Couldn't work out if that was intentional or not but like it anyways. Happy WOYWW - BJ #17.
ReplyDeleteI'm still not decided about the WanderLust but it does sound interesting. Have a happy woyww, Angela x 25
ReplyDeleteHey, it's good to see you again - hope the surgery was successful and you now have arms like Popeye :-). I love the pages you showed in the previous post...how pretty was that. I know what you mean about not covering it up though, it's lovely enough on its own!
ReplyDeleteHugs, LLJ 14 xx
Welcome back to woyww... looking forward to seeing what you have done in wanderlust next time we meet up.
ReplyDeletesandra de@11
Looks like you're having fun. Take care Zo xx 35
ReplyDeleteRos! Welcome back. Journal pages are very pretty... calming. Creative Blessings! Kelly #43
ReplyDeleteNo woyww post but you still came and visited thnx:) Will definitely bring w/c to our next lunch.
ReplyDelete