Wednesday, May 31, 2017

WOYWW Eight Years ... and One Week

Happy Belated Anniversary!

Congratulations Julia for bringing together desks and friends from all over the world!!

Circumstances conspired to ensure that I missed the party last week. A serious bout of Aussie Autumnal flu has seen me completely out of action for weeks. However, last Wednesday, when I mustered up just enough energy to join the party, the necessary technology just wouldn't play nice! No internet connection ... none whatsoever!

I've got lots of recent "show and tell" which I think might have to wait, but for now, here's a little taste ...



I've missed the Anniversary PIF, (see above), but I have a little batch of ATCs which I'd love to swap if anyone has any spares! Just leave a message in the comments and I'll catch up with you shortly.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Ros so glad to see you've joined up today, and glad you're on the mend, I sent your atc on Friday so should be their soon, mind you a parcel from Bec took three weeks to get here!! Loving the new stash on your bench. I'm officially on buying ban till paid bills in wings... sigh. But new items posted ages ago still coming some CCD. However noticed it's only total of five hope that'll satisfy till can buy again.
    Hope you're feeling better dear friend, and more like your dear self. If I'd not been so slack I'd have uncuded some Die cuts in with my atc.
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am sorry you've been laid low by the flu - not nice at all, I hope you're through the worst now. I'll swap ATCs with you, if you'd like - I have a couple of spares!
    Hugs, LLJ 18 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you've been feeling so ill and that you have had internet problems. Glad to see that you made it this week at least. Like the Tim Holtz layering stencils on your desk. Sarah #22

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy desk so glad to hear you are getting over that horrid flu.. it lingers forever.. So much crafty wonder to look at...Have a happy rest of the week... May #19

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry you've been so poorly. sorry I haven't made any spares this time, maybe next year! Helen #5

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see a swirly stencil I would love to have! I wonder what you are up to? I guess I will have to wait. . .Thanks for sharing, Lindart #41Thanks for sharing, Lindart #41

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear you've been poorly. The flu really takes it out of you doesn't it. I hope you are starting to feel more like your old self now.
    Take care and enjoy your week
    Hugs Lisax #26

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ros. Glad to see you today - but sorry you have been so unwell. You have certainly been busy on that desk of yours - having fun, I reckon, with lots of different sorts of toppers.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #9

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a brilliant table of creativity.
    I love the ATC's- stunning!
    Have a super week.
    Katie #44 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ros, hope you are on the mend, I have had to start having a flu jab each year after getting it a few years ago as it can cause other complications... you have quite a variety of goodies spread on your desk, can't wait to see what you get up to... have a wonderful weekend... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ros - hope you are feeling better. Yes, I would love to swap ATCs and I have saved a little sea pink one for you. Email your address and I will pop it in the post. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ros, sorry I'm late. I seem to be apologising for this on a regular basis at the moment. If you still want swaps I have some left, just let me know. You might even still have my address. Happy crafty belated woyww, Angela x21x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, nice to see you are on the mend. I was pleased with kitty in the end..... fur is sooo hard to paint. I like the look of the poppy stamp on your desk. No rush with the ATC. Have a good week.
    sandra de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. If you leave a comment I will always try to visit you too.