Wednesday, August 30, 2017

WOYWW sometime later

A good deal later, actually. And I'm still caught up in out-of-control "creative" disorder. If we're talking about "Serious Artistic Creations" ... well, not a great deal has happened lately. I seem to have fallen down a very deep Rabbit Hole of Winter Knitting. Anyway, that's ok, so let's play catch up with needles and wool, eh?

But first though, here's today's desk shot. Papers piled high, as per usual ...


Well, that's not terribly exciting, is it? A Happy Birthday tag (above), to go with a present, and a very recent birthday card for a friend ...


Here's some handmade, hand spun, locally produced wool. I keep forgetting that I don't actually enjoy knitting thick 'n' thin wool, but the soft merino and the pretty variegated colours keep distracting me.




I've been playing with the top one ... a lot. Still not happy with how it's knitting, but I've got more ideas!


And here's a sort of "Skinny Scarf, Shawl" that I made for a friend ...



There's plenty more woolly things for "show and tell" but I guess that's enough for now. This is more picture heavy than I normally leave you with, but who knows how long it'll be before I get back here again :)

Catching up with WOYWW friends over at Julia's Stamping Ground.

9 comments:

  1. Hi RosA, some beautiful knitting, love the shawl and the pretty coloured merino wool, have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi RosA. Great knitting and a lovely card. Well done.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi RosA, I love that wool; what amazing colours. The shawl is beautiful too. Sarah #13

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that scarf/shawl and your cosy tweed yarns are luscious. Just right for fall.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Rose of Rose's Art Garden #31

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy WOYWW have a great week xx Jan (30)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your knitted beauties... the shawl scarf is amazing I love the colours of the merino wool... Lovely cards too... May#10

    ReplyDelete
  7. that wool is gorgeous! no wonder you kept getting distracted by it. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous knitting going on, love it. Have a great crafty week and happy woyww, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shawl, and that wool! wow! Really interesting post.
    Christine #15

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. If you leave a comment I will always try to visit you too.