I have not been completely idle. Here is a new reverse canvas I made recently ...
I don't know why those snowflakes look unpainted. (They are. Maybe the lighting is weird.)
And here's a pretty birthday card I made the other day ...
with the stamp and die set I won a while ago.
Great work Ros, nice to see some creations, that sunflower is really a great stamp, but very big looking, or is the card small perhaps... love the colours in canvas, grea share.
ReplyDeleteSending get well hugs, I was up earlier in week but mixed in health as week progressed.
Hugs Shaz.x am sorry we couldn’t catch up last week... but think my pocket was glad as would’ve gone shopping with you as had list too.
Hello, once again I am too busy to post on a Wednesday or any day really. Love the sunflower card and colouring. Hope you are still ok for a catch up Wed. 15th??
ReplyDeleteSandra
I love the snowflake shapes especially the one up the top. They do look unpainted but that makes them pop from the background.
ReplyDeleteThe sunflower card just makes me smile.
Lydia
Hi Ros, two lovely projects, love the reverse canvas, looks great with the layered card, printed paper and lace all hiding in there. love the sunflower card, unusual colour scheme but it works wonderfully.... have a wonderful week... Megan
ReplyDelete