Hi Roslyn, love what is on your desk. I hope you're not trying to drown the ballerina??? I think you are very brave for doing the House swap with paperart. I found the instructions way too complicated so stuck to the usual atc. Looking forward to seeing some posts of the house. Thanks for offering to send me some microbeads but at this stage I finished the atc by hand sewing some tiny beads on the ribbon. Won't be doing that again. LOL. Have a great week. Sandra
Hi Sandra, No, I'm not trying to drown her. She's actually an ice skater and was only given to me last week - a late Christmas present from one of my skating friends. She's meant to hang from something, like a Christmas tree, and she won't stand up on her own, that's why she's standing in a glass, for the time being. (Until I think of a better solution.) I think this first page may be the hardest. It's supposed to be "Zetti" but the style simply eludes me. It's going to look more like "shabby chic", perhaps.
Hi Roslyn, love what is on your desk. I hope you're not trying to drown the ballerina??? I think you are very brave for doing the House swap with paperart. I found the instructions way too complicated so stuck to the usual atc. Looking forward to seeing some posts of the house. Thanks for offering to send me some microbeads but at this stage I finished the atc by hand sewing some tiny beads on the ribbon. Won't be doing that again. LOL.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week.
Sandra
Hi Sandra, No, I'm not trying to drown her. She's actually an ice skater and was only given to me last week - a late Christmas present from one of my skating friends. She's meant to hang from something, like a Christmas tree, and she won't stand up on her own, that's why she's standing in a glass, for the time being. (Until I think of a better solution.)
ReplyDeleteI think this first page may be the hardest. It's supposed to be "Zetti" but the style simply eludes me. It's going to look more like "shabby chic", perhaps.
Looking forward to some pics of what you do with the house. The ice skater in a glass makes sense.
ReplyDeleteSandra
Nice desk. Lots of creative things here!
ReplyDelete