Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WOYWW 19 Jan

Any semblance of order visible last week has deteriorated somewhat.  All in the interests of creativity, of course ...


If I knew how to paste these two photos together you would see a sort of panoramic version of my workspace! Oh well, you probably get the idea. In the top right hand pic (which is the right hand side of the mess) you can see the reverse side of the page I am working on for January's Houses of History (as mentioned last week). I don't want to be still doing this next week, so expect to see something entirely different by then. Hopefully I can show you the finished page too. And that's a small calendar I bought yesterday. Yes, I know, I absolutely do not need another calendar for this year, but, it was only $2, and has some lovely pictures in it so I'm sure it will be useful somewhere, somehow.


8 comments:

  1. Hi RosC, I should have this first page finished any day now and will put a photo up when I do. Thanks for your interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy busy workspace this week. Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #10. Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pity, I would have loved the panorama.
    You have to get your inspiration and resources where you find them...calendars are a very good source of lovely pictures. I am all for it!
    Sue xx 67

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Roslyn, lots of lovely creative stuff on your desk. Can't wait to see how the House of History project comes along. I think your a brave crafter for attempting. You also have a lovely collection of scrapmatts in your last photo. Have a lovely weekend.
    Sandra #66

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots happening on your desk this week. Thanks for visiting.
    Susan xxox #19

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your desk looks a really creative space this week - like the designs on your papers. Regards, Elizabeth #78

    ReplyDelete
  7. lots happening on your desk some lovely papers ~ Nicky 24

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your desk. I could just sit down and start playing.
    Tertia 110

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. If you leave a comment I will always try to visit you too.