I don't know if you are following the progress of the HOH project,
but here is the finished page for April.
I know, it doesn't look very exciting, does it?
The embellishments are very subtle, BUT the glass case windows open, like so ...
and that Kodak Brownie camera pictured was my very first camera.
(I've had a few since then!)
It's not exactly the right vintage for the shop,
but I'm almost certain it was bought from the local chemist.
And here's the back of the page.
And here's the back of the page.
The bookmark is a copy of a vintage Pears Soap giveaway
and there is a little note in the envelope.
I do hope the recipient likes it.


I think it is wonderful and the recipient is very lucky. Clever idea making the window open.
ReplyDeleteI was really glad to get it into the post today. Now to start thinking about this month's page, which is Florence Nightingale.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Sandra