The anniversary excitment continues ... waiting for my PiF from Slovenia.
(I bet no-one else is waiting on a PiF from Slovenia.)
That's a long, long way from here, so I am trying to be very patient.
And, as we are a long way from anywhere really, I don't expect my PiF has reached it's recipient yet, either.
Just trying to put together a few birthday cards. I have no trouble actually making them but something snaps after they are finished and I have trouble getting around to mailing them. Someone mentioned last week that they have some sort of "post office phobia" and I think I have the same affliction. Oh well, here's what's on my "desk" this morning.
If you would like to have a look at more desks,
Bye for now!
Very creative desk this week.Im sure your PIF is on it's way,do hope you show when it arrives.
ReplyDeleteIm still awaitng on mine also.
Anyways Have happy creative wednesday
hugs judex2
Wow, I love those cards on your desk!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards Rosa love them especially that gum blossom one - is it a stamp or computer generated?? amazing so beautiful!thanks for popping over and for sharing and happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz.x
ReplyDeletegreat tones on your desk today - sweet girl image at the back too - my PIF is on the way to The Philippines!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good WOYWW,
Sarah at 7
Hi Ros . . . fab desk today.
ReplyDeleteSorry, your PIF hasn't yet arrived . . . and there was me hoping to get a sneaky preview of it on your blog today!!!! LOL!
I will have to be patient, like you are having to be!!!!
Happy WOYWW.
Hugs, Sandra Take a peek at MY PIF here
Some lovely cards in the making there. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous work in progress, beautiful workspace, thank you for sharing, Happy WOYWW 105, #22, (please do check out my blog candy)
ReplyDeleteSome lovely work in progress, hope you show when complete.
ReplyDeleteKathleen x
Beautiful cards in progress. I know what you mean about post office phobia. I think it is the fear that they will lose or damage your precious creation.
ReplyDeleteYou have some fabulous images on your desk, really unusual. Love them. Shaz #96
ReplyDeleteCreative desk this week. Love the blossom prints you have on your desk. Thanks for the share. #100
ReplyDeletegorgeous cards and images there! Love the bookmarks! My PIF gift is coming from Finland and I sent mine to the UK! OMG! The distances are amazing! Who would have thought to have friends in such distant lands! Thanks for sharing! Vickie
ReplyDeleteYour cards are very pretty. Love the one with the old fashioned girl on the front. Hugs Mrs A. #101
ReplyDeleteI love that native flower stamp, it is stunning. Are you going to colour it with markers?? You know me simply nosey. Very cute kitty and I can see you have a bag of them tucked away ... told you I was nosey!
ReplyDeleteI didn't realise there was anyone joining in from Slovenia. Wow. I'll have to have another peep next week. Very creative desk. Teresa x
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful things on your desk this week. I hope your PiF gift arrives very soon ... it's travelling far to get to you!
ReplyDeleteGreat to see all these WWWWF Wonderful World Wide Waves of Friendship!
JoZarty x
Hi there Rosa have replied to your offer for images by email so please check it has not gone to spam, thanks Shaz in Oz.x
ReplyDeleteVery late woyww, blogger was being mean to me late week! Lovely creative desk! Love those inks (Lyn)
ReplyDelete