I've just been trying to comment on some blogs I have been peeking at ...
but to no avail. So, if you have left a comment here, thank you very much,
I really do appreciate it, but,
at the moment I do not seem to be able to leave comments on anyone's blogs.
Hope this will be sorted out soon!
Off we go again ...
but to no avail. So, if you have left a comment here, thank you very much,
I really do appreciate it, but,
at the moment I do not seem to be able to leave comments on anyone's blogs.
Hope this will be sorted out soon!
Off we go again ...
time for a sneak peak at desks and workspaces ...
Here's what mine looks like today
It's just the usual jumble of bits and pieces.
The only project at the moment is some ATCs for a swap.
No deadline, so ... no stress!
I'm recycling some used stamps for a couple of these ATCs.
(Hope there's no law against that!?)
If you zoom in you might see a list of "things to do".
And, in case you are interested, the camellias are still flowering, but these miniature roses have just started flowering for spring, so thought you might like a closer look ...
For the horticulturally inclined, it's called "Magic Carousel". Isn't that gorgeous!
And, I don't know, but if you have been following the progress of the HOH
("Houses of History") project, then you might like to see the most recently completed page which is ready to send out.
This is the front ...
and this is the reverse
This page is based on an old historic house called "Meroogal" on the south coast.
Now, follow this link to Julia
and she will give you a list of more desks to have a sticky beak at!
Gorgeous roses. I am loving the HOH page and the pics you have used seem perfect. Visited Meroogal years ago.... just lovley.
ReplyDeletegorgeous roses you have in bloom.I have beautiful magnolia rose that someone bought us for wedding present and it's still in full bloom and gorgeous scent.
ReplyDeleteHave good wedensday and happy Creative week
hugs judex 13
Beautiful flowers, what a gorgeous colour.
ReplyDeleteGreat crafty desk this week! I love those roses, they're so perfect, I thought they weren't real at first. Bee yoo ti ful! Hugs, LLJ xx
ReplyDeleteLovely happy desk !
ReplyDeleteand Beautiful roses
have a fabby week xx
Hi there. Bit of a flying visit from me today i'm afraid but I did want to pop on in. Thanks for sharing your creative space with us this week.
ReplyDeleteLove the flowers and the book - nice busy desk there - have fun :)
ReplyDeleteyour desk looks very busy.... love the idea for stamps... I can't see it being a problem, as your not trying to post them again !!!!
ReplyDeleteThe flowers are lovely... take a pic of them in front of something white..then you could use it for an image on a card !!!
Hello Rosa!
ReplyDeleteRoses for Rosa! I love the colors - really beautiful! Your desk is quite busy and I really like that HOH...
Lots of hugs,
Cardarian
gorgeous flowers... soooo pretty! Are they scented, I am imagining they are :O))
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures! Beautiful roses, and I love your workdesk. Google seems to be playing Silly Bloggers again - I was beginning to think that either I was invisible, or all my friends had gone off me - I hadn't had any comments for days! It's a real pain, and I wish they'd sort themselves out. I'm having problems getting the blogs to even load at all today, and when they do, same old problem of photos not loading. Grrrr. Happy WOYWW anyway, and hop over to my blog and cheer me up with a comment lol!!
ReplyDeleteLovely ATCS - particularly noticed the doodled coloured ones at left. Ah, roses for Spring. I'm just admiring my last blooms before autumn lets the frost in and steals them away.
ReplyDeleteNever a crime for recycling stamps. If it were, I would be a big criminal. Love those roses, too. You are early this week. I got a late start because I fell asleep before I could link up with Julia. I'm 42 this week, not even in the top 10!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely creations. love the roses, tfs Jenny
ReplyDeleteWonderful flowers, hope your computer glitch is figured out soon. Your green matt just reminded me, I misplaced my mat when I moved my room...Hmmm must hunt it down soon.
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely work! Your roses are gorgeous too, aren't they a beautiful colour?
ReplyDeleteOooh, I am loving the rainbow coloured atc's to the left! Will have to check back to see what becomes of those!
ReplyDeleteI am having a giveaway on my blog if you would like to come and enter!
xoxo Karen
Hi Roslyn,
ReplyDeleteJust a quick look at your blog. Looking good girl! I'm managed to get you a couple of little goodies from the US and will pop them into the post by the end of the week... Just a little token of appreciation of your friendship. Sorry I wasn't able to catch up with you before I left Sydney.
Cheers,
Alessandra
Apologies for being so late in visiting this week but I really wanted to pop in and see what you were up to last week. Lovely photos of the roses and the HOH project. Hopefully I will get around much quicker tomorrow. Elizabeth x #73
ReplyDelete