I wasn't around when WOYWW began, but I hitched a ride with you all in Jan 2011 and that doesn't seem all that long ago! Time flies when you visit your WOYWW friends and their desks.
Today's workspace offering might be hiding some left over ATC bits and pieces. That little pile of "travelling art supplies" was taken away on a short holiday last week in case some sort of artistic inspiration struck. Guess what, it didn't.
(Oh, and, if you are not the person that I will automatically send my ATC to,
but you would like to swap, please contact me and maybe we can do a deal.)
Glad to hear others have the same idea when traveling and it just don't seem to materialize.
ReplyDeleteI just emailed my address for you. Have a great WOYWW and enjoy the week.
I hope that you show your ATC next Wednesday, I think it will be such fun to see what everyone created! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)
ReplyDeleteLOL, passing over the internet!! Yours is in one of those enelopes on my desk, ready to go out tomorrow, hope you like it!
ReplyDeleteHi Rosa! You was quicker than I ;)
ReplyDeleteSo send me your postal address for the ATC. My e-mail is on the side bar of my blog.
Happy 3rd WOYWW Anniversary!
Tuire #21
We just can't leave it alone can we even on holiday!!!..Happy WOYWW Anniversary
ReplyDeleteLove and light
Frankie
xx.
Happy WOYWW, Helen 8
ReplyDeleteWell, you probably needed that short break to fire up Mr Mojo and get some inspiration - hope it worked for you. Lovely things on your desk, Happy WOYWW, Anne x #38
ReplyDeleteNot just you Ros, I went away for a week's break last month, took, knitting, art doll supplies and some paints and didn't do a thing.
ReplyDeleteI have spare ATCs - once I started making them I found it hard to stop - so I'm up for a 'deal'.
Ann B
#58
Happy 3rd WOYWW Birthday! Great to be part of this wonderful fun group!
ReplyDeleteGreat desk there....
JoZarty x
Always good to be prepared for any occasion. I have also been know to get a hole lot of stuff out on my desk and still do nothing. I love the kitty portrait, imagine being 14 years old and being able to draw like that!!! Enjoy your week.
ReplyDeleteSandra
I'm just thrilled I was given the chance to "meet" you through this wild and fun blog hop we take each week. Happy 3rd WOYWW Anniversary from #2.
ReplyDeleteA shame inspiration didn't strike on holiday, but hopefully you had a lovely time regardless!
ReplyDeleteTime does indeed fly...... 3 years eh?
I'll contact you later properly ref ATCs - am at work right now!
Happy 3rd WOYWW... anniversary... hope you had a great hols... Hugs May x x x#4
ReplyDeleteLoving your little travelling pile! Take care & enjoy this special WOYWW. Zo xx 37
ReplyDeleteWha a great desk you have. Always so colourful too. Hugs Rita xx
ReplyDeleteIf you didn't use the art supplies then it must have been a busy and enjoyable holiday. The box of Earth Tones graphite look like just the sort of thing my daughter would use. Happy WOYWW and enjoy what's left of the day. Elizabeth x #96
ReplyDeleteA lovely and colorful looking workdesk. Thanks for sharing and have a happy 3rd Anniversary. #134
ReplyDeleteLove your traveling supplies ...shame you were not inspired. I took my knitting and doodling pens... they saw the light of day ...just.Happy 3rd Woyww Birthday
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW anniversary ☼
ReplyDeletehave a great week!
Hugs Marleen # 28
I think our brains are preoccupied when it comes to travel. I bring things with the best of intentions, but then, really I am gone to relax.
ReplyDeleteWhen I go on a trip...if I take my art supplies, I don't feel the slightest bit inclined to do anything with it. BUT if I don't take it, I spend half the time wishing I did. It figures... Have fun now that your back!
ReplyDeleteKatie (38)
Always fun to peek at travel kits! Happy WOYWW 3rd Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteoh you tease, but it all looks interesting, I have done several ATCs too, mine are all up front (much like me )if you would like to swap please e email me
ReplyDeletejanet #43
thanks for the peek and happy woyww anniversary fellow desk hopper
ReplyDeleteMinxy #3
Happy Anniversary! I'll have to go back to my posts to see when I joined. I like the idea of a travelling kit - I have started carrying my little doodle book with me and really enjoy that. Maybe some mini-colored pencils would also be fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW
Hugs, Kay #138
Even if you didn't get creative on your vacation, it is good to bring things along. How sad it would be to have the urge and no supplies. Happy WOYWW to you!
ReplyDeleteI created a box for supplies so I could take them with just incase there was down time and I could use them. I love the look of your desk this week! Have you traded out all your ATC yet? If not email me your address and we will swap. Sorry I am so late getting by but figured better late then never!! Happy 3rd Anniversary of WOYWW! Thanks for sharing. Have a great week. Vickie #178
ReplyDeleteHappy late woyww, thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment.
ReplyDeleteI love the skiing sheep, what stamp set is he from??
sorry Im so late getting here, so many people, I try to visit as many as I can.
mark 91
HI, thanks for responding to me about the sheep stamp, I would love toswap with you, my email is mglandscapes00@aol.com if you want to drop me a line we can swap adrersses. thanks, mark
ReplyDeleteI find I'm often at my most creative when I have nothing to create with. At least you were prepared in case.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing,
cheers,
rachel, #7
Your travelling art kit looks fab. When I went on holiday last year I filled an art journal with backgrounds and took all my pens etc... and then never touched them for 2 whole weeks! :lol:
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW anniversary!
Ali #86
Hi Ros,
ReplyDeleteJust to say I have packed up the journalled tags you liked..they are all ready to go. Let me know your address and I will get them off this week! They are small and humble, but true of the moment...hope you like them!
Thanks,
Sarah. (La de Dah blog)