Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WOYWW still tidy and more books

By now you probably know that I spend just as much time poring over books as actually doing anything, possibly more. And that is what's happening at the moment. So, here is my "desk" offering for our What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday sticky beak. (Look, you can still see the surface beneath!)


I have actually borrowed those two stamps on the side from a friend. 
"What?", I hear you say, "Don't you have enough of your own???"
Er ... well, umm, you know ...

Now, if you are a stranger, from a far flung foreign land, maybe, just maybe,
you won't know what this is all about. You can find out here.

31 comments:

  1. I can't get my eyes off the book Teeny Tiny cards, who is the author? I wonder if my library has it? It sounds intriguing!! waving hi from the rainy hills of North Carolina :) #6

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have some lovely books there, I would love to read the one on teeny tiny cards. The flower stamp on the right looks lovely. Anne #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love books too! I have more than I need! And now I discovered Kindle! :^) patsy at No. 10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those books look wonderful, no wonder you get caught up with them! The borrowed stamps look interesting too....
    Have a great week and happy hopping!
    Astrid #20

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOO they look good... do you do a library service!!?? tee hee
    Franie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...all neat & tidy here, great looking inspiring books...Mel :) #30

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh I do know the feeling of spending time looking at books rather then putting glue to paper. But they look like wonderful books. I also have some stamps for you because I know you need more!!
    Sandra @21

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely assortment of books. that teeny tiny cards looks very interesting...Have a good week, Hugs May x x x'31

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those books look fantastic...I'd definitely have to give up sleeping to fit those in.
    You must have a very special friend to let you borrow her stamps!
    They look great so I'm looking forward to seeing what you create with them.
    Enjoy WOYWW Neesie #7

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've got a copy of Sue's book but never yet done more than read it!! Maybe one day I will handmake a book... enjoy! Helen, #9

    ReplyDelete
  11. you can never get too much inspiration!! can't wait to see what they inspire :)
    no. 36

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the look of those books, they all sound really interesting and great stamps as well :) I have added my name to your list of followers, I hope that is okay?

    Have a fab WOYWW and a lovely week, Hugs, Karen xx #49

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love books too, all of yours make me want to spend a good few hours looking through them LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi...thanks for today's crafty snoop...looks like your nose is going to be stuck in some fab books...happy WOYWW...hugs kath (44) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh no, I understand that you have to borrow stamps..my problem is that like books, I like to owns stead of borrow...I use, then buy and infrequently use them once I own them....covetousness. Love that you're a book researcher type....it's an enriching world, huh.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mmmm book eye candy, are the 2 altered book ones any good, would you recommend them?
    Minxy #76

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great looking books, I like the look of the Decorative Books one. I can see why you borrowed those stamps, they are gorgeous.
    Have a great week.
    Von #18

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lots of lovely books!! Thanks for sharing.

    #97

    ReplyDelete
  19. Intriguing books! Teeny tiny cards...hmm not sure I could manage that! Take care, enjoy WOYWW this week, I know I will! Zo xx 73

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am from a far flung land lol. YOu have a lot of reading to do
    Bridget #12

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow looks so tidy! very interesting books you got there just might have to check if they're in my area have a good one

    ReplyDelete
  22. Creative desk!! Nice books!
    Happy WOYWW Wednesday!
    Hugs Marleen #8

    ReplyDelete
  23. I had to laugh. I'm not into craft books so much as magazines--I have stacks and stacks--and indeed sometimes it is more fun just to leaf through the pages and dream of all the things you could make instead of actually playing. Another time killer is I can spend HOURS sorting through papers and just admiring them. Crafters are a strange lot.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those books look awesome! Filled with inspiration!!!
    xxDaniella #131

    ReplyDelete
  25. Some interesting reading material - its always useful to get some new ideas!
    Bernice (#72)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Where you're into books, I'm into blogs and Youtube! I seem to spend ages finding out how to do things and then not doing them lol!

    Nice books.

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #84

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Ros, now that's my kind of reading matter. You had me racing off to Amazon to source the Teeny Tiny Cards book - prefer making small cards to the much larger ones. Too late to wish you a happy day so have a happy and crafty week instead. Elizabeth x #68

    ReplyDelete
  28. Interesting books and the borrowed stamps look good (you can never have too many stamps) - thanks for sharing (Hazel, WOYWW #95) x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love all the great reading material on your desk! I myself have Suzi Blu's newest on my bedstand!

    Shar #182

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am so glad to see I am not the only book junkie out there. There are some books there I would love to lay my hands on.
    Happy belated WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh, I do love books! The teeny tiny cards book looks interesting. And look at all the markers - you lucky girl!!

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs, Kay #127

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. If you leave a comment I will always try to visit you too.