Here is today's desk for your perusal ...
As you can see, nothing much happening, just rearranging the deckchairs ...
There's a stampscapes scene (my first), some lovely, lovely lace from Sandra and lots and lots and lots of seam binding that can be coloured in many ways and will last foreevvvveeer. Oh, and some new Chalkboard mists. A friend gave me a "Stampscapes lesson" last week. She did the scene and then I had a go ... (on the left) ...
If, by any chance, you wondered where I have been ...
Must rush, need to see what everyone else is up to.
Hi Ros, not joining in today but just called to say hello, love your version of the stampscape. Anne x
ReplyDeleteWell your stamp scenes came out a lot better than mine. I had dark smudges and the scenes did not come together. I checked my desk and I have Judikins "Diamond Glaze" I wonder if it is the same stuff.
ReplyDeleteYour skiing pic looks wonderful, I could just imagine sitting by a fire watching everyone ski by!!
Great stampscapes! I love the bunch of laces on your table. They take the color well! So many possibilities! Happy WOYWW! Tammy #67
ReplyDeletewow! what a scene - and made by stamps?? most impressive!
ReplyDeletehave a happy WOYWW!!
no. 11
Love that scene. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Hope you have a good week. Hazel WOYWW #99 x
ReplyDeleteThe snow looks surreal for me as I will be heading for the beach on Sunday to bask in the sun and put my toes into the sand! I use to love skiing when I was younger, now being older and fatter, I'm content with looking at snow scenes! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)
ReplyDeleteSnow? Really? I can't even fathom it right now. Far too hot and muggy (and even when it is cold we don't do that snow thing). Love your Stampscapes stamp. They make such lovely scenary. I have quite a number of Stampscape stamps. I haven't used them in a long time but I wouldn't dare part with them, because they are just too much fun. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteWow, what lovely artistic scenes!! And what fun in the snow!! Have a great week! Darnell #102
ReplyDeleteGorgeous scenes you have there. Great busy desk, and a fellow Shelfari member :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful little stamp scene. Have fun. x Jo
ReplyDeleteYou have done a great job on that stamp scene. I do hope you had fun in the snow, I used to love ski-ing time doesn't permit me anymore.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting.
Eliza #30
I've hardly read any of the books on your seafaring (a lot I've not heard of before) I didn't like the girl with the dragon tattoo or fire. I really must get more around the desk storage :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by.
Cath x
Love all the lace - what are you going to do with that then??
ReplyDeleteYou must have had a great time skiing!!
Hugs, LLJ #13 xx
Oh, that snow scene made me shudder. We usually get our first snow the end of October. Not ready for that.......
ReplyDeleteYour deer scene cards look great. I need something like that for my dad; he'd love them.
Yesterday was my blog anniversary - candy will be announced soon. As part of the candy I'm offering up something made by me -- so come visit and cast your vote (if you've already been - thank you. I'm trying to visit everyone this week so haven't checked in on my comments lately).
Happy WOYWW
Kay #96
Love the stamp scape but will fight for the lace though! Wowee!
ReplyDeleteHettie 47
Happy Woyww, sorry i'm late. ok, I am very jealous of the ski trip :( lol
ReplyDeletenever heard of a stampscape but looks really good.
happy stamping, mark
You have some great new goodies to play with. I've never been skiing, but it sounds like fun. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stamp scene! I am jealous of where you have been, but not so fond of the cold, so I will get over my jealousy pretty quickly I think. LOL
ReplyDeleteHappy very belated WOYWW
Ter4tia #86
I am drooling over the snug hug and the lace...oh...you lucky girl!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had lots of fun on your holidays! I think your scene looks fantastic!