Hopefully, a new ISP (as of today), will remedy that. So, what's happening around here ...
... just playing with one of those little books (another one) made of glimmermist oversprays. Anyone else might have just discarded them, but I'm too mesmerised by the
(Oh, and you can probably just see what looks like a template for patchwork, and no, I'm not going to take to my sewing machine in any serious way, but I'll let you know, when, and IF, anything becomes of it.)
What's all this about? It's just a bit of Wednesday Whimsy, officially known as ...
"What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday",
the brainchild of Julia over at the Stamping Ground.
Apology: if you've left a comment recently and I wasn't able to catch up with you, see above*
Apology: if you've left a comment recently and I wasn't able to catch up with you, see above*
How do you do it Ros? How do you write such a concise post?
ReplyDeleteI try every time and haven't managed it yet! :$
Oh there is lots of exciting stuff on your desk. I can see you're having lots of creativity and fun happening.
Those pages are pretty so I can understand how they mesmerise you :D
Have fun once the WOYWW gang wake!
See you on the circuit! xoxo
Hi Ros, lovely desk photo this morning. I like your shimmery pages too and the tassel stamp is fab. I spotted the paper punch - the kind you squeeze. I've been thinking that, with my arthritic hands, perhaps I'd find that type of punch easier to use - what do you think?
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit this morning and, in answer to your question, I cut the cut-n-dry into small squares and use them to apply inks to paper - so yes, I make my own stamp pads with them.
Have a happy WOYWW, Elizabeth x #71
Ohh I am so late this week, slow internet, mess on my desk and back at work!! Love the little books you are creating and the overspray papers are gorgeous. The border stamps look great on the page. I think I have a very similar scroll stamp TH or stampers Anonymous? I also have the exact same pencil case which holds my watercolour pencils. Looking forward to seeing the patchwork or do we just get to see the template. Either way your desk is always interesting.
ReplyDeleteSandra (in the 70's)
Great to see such lovely stuff, especially the 'overspray' pages. Have a great day, Hugs, Shaz xx #69
ReplyDeleteOh my that background looks just devine, I want to play with it. Also that flourish stamp about it, just yummie, very interesting desk this week thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW
Eliza
Teehee I'd never throw away those pages either! lol
ReplyDeleteLove your tassel stamp. Oh, and what a lovely little surprise from Sandra!
Happy WOYWW from Egypt. xx
Roudi # 94
I love your tassel stamp - I just said I wouldn't buy anything more and then I see your stamp! Huh! What a tease!!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely project on your desk!
Hugs,
Cardarian
So impressed with your sparkly, pretty background pages!! It really looks stunning!
ReplyDeleteHappy Crafting!
Jeannie #12
Such pretty pages and a very creative desk. My sewing machine is poised for action to the side of my desk but nothing is happening as yet! Happy Wednesday. :o)
ReplyDeleteSue x (MiniOwner@74)
Those backgrounds are going to be fab for anything creative you decide to throw at them. Lovely ATC and stamp
ReplyDeleteRia #44
Oh Ros they are seriously pretty colours..and I LOVE the stamps you're playing with..that architectural/masonry/scroll one is worth pinching! So glad you're all sorted in terms of ISP etc..you react like I do to these vexing issues...report it as broken and then sit back and let others deal!
ReplyDeleteOh! Such lovely things on your desk! Love anything shimmery! Chris#93
ReplyDeleteOh yes indeedy, that is a superb colour mix sitting on your desk and I love the stamping border too. OK... i had to zoom in to see the tassle stamp... I can see why you wanted it!! Annette #26
ReplyDeleteLots of lovely things on your desk. Love the colours on page and like the card I can see as well. Anne x #144
ReplyDeleteThe word 'tassel' makes me snigger, I don't know why...my infantile mind, I guess. The stamp is great though, you'll probably use it loads!
ReplyDeleteAd you know you want to patchwork really, ah go on, go on, go on ;)
Hugs, LLJ 36 xx
love the colors on your background! Your desk looks very creative and i like the stamps on it.
ReplyDeleteGaby #98
Hullo there Ros, did chuckle at your comment re. Neil's blog, and we were peeking same time!
ReplyDelete..and yes can blow right gale here when stormy...when took first shot it was beginning too.. and mad me walked down to the corner to peek!!
You should have seen the beach today.. about ten foot drop where path to beach was supposed to be. love glimmer-mists too and yes you did mention the tassel stamp :D
Thanks so much for popping over and thanks for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #40
Very interesting desk. Love those inked pages.
ReplyDeleteYou are right to be mesmerised. Yhey are lovely colours.
Sorry I'm late visiting
Happy WOYWW
Alison #72
I agree with you on the pretty colors. Much too interesting to throw away. :-) April #101
ReplyDelete