Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Watercolour Waste

Another instalment in Creative Jump Start 2014. Here's another canvas I just finished.
 I used household stuff (that would normally be discarded),
 and embellishments from my Room of Stash.
One of the really great things about CJS is that I do not need to purchase anything!


Stuff used: old book page, sticky mesh (from the laundry, previously used to block the drainage holes in bonsai pots!), ring pull tabs from drink cans, buttons, lace, an old pencil and a wasted tube of cheap watercolour paint. (And some "genuine embellishments" too.)
For colouring I have mainly used twinkling H2Os and some polished pigments.


2 comments:

  1. very cool Rosa! I like the addition of the pop caps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very nifty, lots of fun found items on here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. If you leave a comment I will always try to visit you too.