Seriously, what did happen to March? Did it just up and march away?
Things remain much the same here ... a small amount of creativity amongst the chaos ...
Well, there's the chaos with the most recent and very small amount of creativity, a simple birthday card (cut and paste, cut and paste, although I did add more gold bling to the existing gold bling). Anyway, not happy with it, can do better ... will do better (by Saturday ... nothing like a deadline to get the creative juices flowing, right?)
I haven't been entirely at a standstill. Went to a class recently given by Rachel Greig (of Darkroom Door fame) and made some rather nice cards, using some new products and interesting techniques.
Here they are ...
Here they are ...
Oh, and of course, you really wanted to see the most recent retail therapy, didn't you?
That's all self-explanatory, isn't it?
Except for that papery stuff at the bottom, which is GEN-U-INE American
deli paper! What's all this about?
Why don't you visit Julia at her Stamping Ground
Oh yes, I'm always running to my kitchen to grab deli paper for some project. Nice haul! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #18
ReplyDeleteLovin the crafty retail therapy haul. I would love to see what you do with those feather stamps.
ReplyDeleteApril #41
Excellent retail therapy you have got there, love the deli paper. Dont forget to share what you do with your new stash.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting and Happy WOYWW
Eliza & Yoda 36
my favourite number
Hi Ros...who doesn't love retail therapy, did some myself this week..love yours though. Great cards you made at the class with Rachel; love that saying about getting old. Happy WOYWW, cheers RobynO#40
ReplyDeleteMm agree with you Ros as to just where did march march too seem to remember it was just beginning of Feb the other day!!
ReplyDeletenow love that retail therapy am on ban at the mo but playing very happily my fav item would have to be those feather stamps dont own any DD stamps but maybe one day :D
happy WOYWW Shaz in oz.x #47
Love your retail therapy, especially the feather stamps. Lovely cards, and looks like some great techniques. Love learning new techniques. Thanks for your earlier visit and lovely comments. #44
ReplyDeleteI'd say your desk looks very creative, great cards and nice little stash haul too. Happy playing.
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday
Minxy {was #6 now #23}
I am loving the butterfly cards, gorgeous colour schemes.
ReplyDeleteI really like the feather stamps, hope to see what you do with them.
Happy crafting, Angela #27
Love your busy looking desk! Did a class with Rachel a few years ago - she is so good isn't she? Those feather stamps are gorgeous - can see why you bought them! Chris96
ReplyDeleteHi RosA, I love the edge punch you have on your desk. You really do have the best collection of punches, always really delicate. Love the cards you did with Rachel and I am so curious about how you are using the paint sticks. Looks like you have a great collection of colours. Looking forward to lunch next Wednesday it has been soooooo long.
ReplyDeleteSandra
I'm late this week but glad I made it here as I love to snoop at retail therapy. Love the feather stamps and by Darkroom Door, couldn't be better. So sad they seem to be abandoning the tins. Also I 'need' those colour sticks, you can never have to many paints, crayons etc, and to top all that you show some beautiful cards, love it.
ReplyDeleteAnn B
56
Better late than never! I got tied up with a vintage china washing up project for Maxine's charity yesterday afternoon and came home worn out! You have been busy - such lovely projects. Have a good week. x Jo
ReplyDelete