Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WOYWW a very happy mail day

I've been busy with the cardboard biscuit carton. You can see what's happening in the post below.

But today I need to show you some lovely Happy Mail which arrived yesterday :)
It is a whole pile of gorgeous stamps from Rubber Dance Art Stamps all the way from Norway!
They came because of this.  I don't have many leaf stamps at all, so they will be a great addition, but they are all very, very nice :)


Oh, and three bundles of nice ribbon - two of them with snowflakes!
Who would have guessed I love all things wintery!
 
So, this is what's on my desk today, but it won't be there for long, because any minute now (or at least when I get home), I will be stamping up those lovely new stamps!
Hopefully, I will catch you later, on your desk, or mine ... via Julia at the Stamping Ground.
BTW there was a comment or two last week that I couldn't reply to. I don't know why not.

20 comments:

  1. I looked at your biscuit carton post below & I think its great. Happy woyww Jill #29

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stamps look great - such deep etched rubber too. Enjoy!
    Hugs, Neet 34 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're in for some rubber stamping fun....enjoy.
    Hugs,
    Annie x # 31

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh I have stamp envy..., have fun with those, they look lovely :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill, happy WOYWW and thanks for visiting my desk.....OOOOWW love the stamps and your biscuit box is coming along nicely. Cheers and enjoy RobynO#35

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh. Happy mail like that is so lovely. It cheers up your whole day...enjoy using those new stamps!!
    hugs! LLJ 21 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're really having some fun there, eh?! The box is coming along really well, and the new stamps are lovely. Happy WOYWW, Chris # 3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool stamps, looks like some stamping fun coming up. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #28 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your new stamps look great, it's always lovely to receive happy mail isn't it? Happy stamping.
    Hugs Lisax #37

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how your biscuit box is coming along - a plan? Who has a plan? And new rubber is always a reason to smile. Happy WOYWW, Cindy #63

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting biscuit box and the stamps look gorgeous. Such great ideas and loveliness on your blog
    Monica 76

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rosa, Very happy WOYWW indeed!
    Congratulations, I love your picture! I had happy mail too!

    Cazzy x #66

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those stamps are gorgeous! Lucky you! or rather congratulations! I've got happy mail too from a friend! I wrote about it in my post! Have a great week!zsuzsa@ InkyDinkyDoodle #45

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's always so nice to receive happy mail and the stamps look great. Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 41

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy mail makes a happy desk! :-) So glad to know you have received your winning price from us, all the way from Norway. Have fun! xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hehe!! I know these stamps very well, as a Rubber Dance Design Team member! I love them as they are fabulous quality and can be ver well used unmounted. Saves a lot of space. Wonder what you are going to create. Please share!!
    Hugs
    Gabriele 33

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on winning those wonderful stamps. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.
    The box project looks very promising. Is it a present for someone?
    Sorry for being late commenting. This time I decided I'd start with the last one rather than start at the beginning.
    Thank you for letting me have a peep of your workspace.
    Have a good week
    Lisca#32

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love new toys and new rubber is the Best! Creative Blessings! Kelly #61

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those stamps look wonderful. Looking forward to seeing what you create with them.

    Katie #72

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. If you leave a comment I will always try to visit you too.