... this is how I tidy. I somehow need to make a much bigger mess than the one I already had... before I started tidying. So, if you'd like to see my latest creation, which is there, amongst the mess, waiting to be "tidied" you can find more details here.
To see more workspaces, seriously, you should visit Julia, the fearless leader of this Wednesday whirlwind of desk visiting :)
Nice collection of pencil cases. But you are probably not even showing those because you have a pretty good collection of mixed media work happening on your desk. Yes to Lunch but I think I might have to do a Friday. Are you free on a Friday?
ReplyDeletesandra de @37
Love your reversed canvas...a very cool idea! Your desk looks full of fun :) Have a creative week! Shel-PaperOcotilloStudio @51
ReplyDeleteWell that's the fun of tidying and organizing...we have to make a bigger mess first! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #48
ReplyDeleteOh, definitely, RosA. A bigger mess before it gets better. It happens to us all, I'm sure. But - your desk doesn't look messy - creative and fun!
ReplyDeleteTake care. God bless.
Margaret #11
Fab desk! Hope you've had a great day. Helen 5
ReplyDeleteerm nope thats not that messy...lol :) lots of pencil cases girl after my own heart at one point i had 32!! goodness knows why?!
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW
love Mrs C.x #30
http://craftroomdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/woyww-february-25th-2015.html
Oooh What a TEASE you are... grin... What lovely project are you working on down there on the left corner of your desk? Inquiring Minds NEED to know.. Grin! Scrapbook Lynne#70
ReplyDeleteI agree you have lots going on there but it could get a lot more messy without too much effort Lol! Love your canvas projects too. Have a great woyww, Angela x 60
ReplyDeleteWhat fabulous colours - a very pretty piece that was well worth any mess (though it looks quite tidy to me!!) Have a great week, Chris # 21
ReplyDeleteI got a little behind doing other things but I've now been able to sit down and read what you have been up to.
ReplyDeleteOh your reversed canvas is gorgeous! I also like the backgrounds you have lying there ready to be used. Do I spy a Xyron sticker thing? I have one too and they are sooo handy especially for small fiddly things.
Have a good week,
Lisca#25
Mine always looks worse in the process... Oh wait - It DOES LOL Creative Blessings! Kelly #66
ReplyDelete