Anyway, this is what you came for ...
and as you know, I'm very much in favour of the "short and sweet" post, so I'll just say that I am "playing with dolls" (Prima dolls for big people), and turning them into colourful book covers! It keeps me amused. The pink one on the right is finished and I am just toying with everything else.
Lots of people join in for WOYWW ... you can too.
Julia at the Stamping Ground has all the details.
pretty dolls, what lovely papers your have on your desk :)
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing :)
happy WOYWW
Love Mrs.C.xx
http://craftroomdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/woyww-march-3rd-2015.html
Your dolls are so fashionable and adorable - perfect for the covers. Happy WOYWW #300! Sandy Leigh #58
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting idea using the dolls for book covers - beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Gabriele 26
Your dolls look fun. Anne x #38
ReplyDeleteoh now, that is an idea... when I looked at these stamps once in person the sheer size of them had me tilting my head sideways because, I knew they were too big to fit the whole body on a card front so the altered journals is fabulous :) ~Stacy #65
ReplyDeletefun idea for journals and note pads... Thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteshort n sweet 2
ReplyDeleteHappy 300 WOYWW.
Pat #83
Hi Ros happy 300th WOYWW, Oh I love your idea to use the "dolls'' on book covers - look lovely. Cheers RobynO#14
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW 300 and all those dolls are just so pretty they will look great on all your books :) hugs Nikki 1
ReplyDeleteLovely to have a catch up and lunch. Those girly stamps are looking really cute on the journal covers.
ReplyDeletesandra de
The dolls playing is going well! Hope you have a great week. Helen 5
ReplyDeleteI have a couple of these paper dolls for adults. Then a friend bought a duplicate and sent me the extra one... it was HUGE. I guess I have the smaller versions and am clueless what to do with the big ones. You've done these proud though. Truly paper piecing with them is the way to go! Judy #74
ReplyDeleteI'm beginning to fall in love with these Prima ladies. Pretty journals! Creative Blessings! Kelly #73
ReplyDelete