I've too many ideas, as usual, and too little time, also as usual, but I will definitely come to the WOYWW Anniversary Party, which happens any day now, or it will seem like that, anyway :)
If the planets all align, I intend to send a batch of ATCs off to Julia before the WOYWW Crop, which, unfortunately, is just a bit too far away to attend :(
Please let me know if you would like to swap. (I'm happy to send directly to you, if you are also not going to the WOYWW Crop.)
So, my workspace is self-explanatory.
However, that stamped image (bottom middle) of the pretty flowers might be the last one, because I have (without a shadow of a doubt), lost the stamp! How? Who knows? But it has definitely vanished! And I really want it, so if you happen to know where I can get another (Hero Arts "Delicate Blossoms") please let me know :)
Hope to catch you sooner or later, on a desk near or far.
Please visit Julia at the Stamping Ground to see what this is all about :)
Please visit Julia at the Stamping Ground to see what this is all about :)
o no hope you find your stamp, sometimes if you stop looking they turn up.
ReplyDeletehave a good week, Happy WOYWW
Thanks for sharing
Mrs C.x #2 this week :)
http://craftroomdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/woyww-march-14th-2015.html
I'm just starting to think about my atc's.. you're ahead of me, which if you're posting you need to be, lol! hope you find your stamp. Helen #5
ReplyDeleteDon't you hate it when stamps (especially fav ones) disappear....... They cling on to things don't they.. I sometimes find them months later on the outside of a plastic box or something so best advise is ...... Stop looking it might turn up...... Oh and look in the bin before you empty it..
ReplyDeleteWell done on the getting ahead with the ATCs it's making me panic a bit as I haven't even thought about mine yet
Janet @32
I *so* relate to your "too many ideas" comment!
ReplyDeleteAnd the poppy stamp is lovely and hope you find a replacement.
Hi Ros, I'm loving all those great images on your desk and yes I agree you'd best find that gorgeous poppy stamp it sure is special. Have a wonderful week Cheers RobynO#22
ReplyDeleteHow annoying to lose a stamp. And one that you love. Have a good look through the bin as stamps have a habit of sticking to things. If you haven't taken it anywhere (crop or similar gathering) it must be in the house and it will turn up, given time.
ReplyDeleteYour ATCs look great. I thought I might participate but we are going travelling in a week's time and there are a hundred and one things to do...
Have a good week,
Lisca#45
Don't tell me I know I have a moth set by Paper Artsy somewhere but can I find it !!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have given up and decided it will turn up when I'm not looking for it, just haven't got the time to look for it anymore Lol! So I know how you feel. However, hope you have a good week and a happy woyww, Angela x 36 x
The stamp will turn up in the last place you look..they always do :) I do really like that image so I hope you find it! Happy WOYWW! Shel@PaperOcotilloStudio #17
ReplyDeleteI love your dragonfly ATCs, so pretty! As are those colorful swirly ones on the right.
ReplyDeleteHappy creating and happy woyww,
Sandy #47
Did you look behind the couch? Hopefully it will turn up soon...Such beautiful supplies adorn your desk today.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW Thanks for sharing.
Pat #64
lots of fun stuff on your desk. Love the ATC's in progress. I hate that your stamp disappeared. I
ReplyDeletewill look at Micheals next time I go cause I remember seeing one that was clear acrylic like it. Have a great week. Vickie #8
I have done nothing about the ATC's..... so you are not alone. The stamp is gorgeous I can't believe it is still missing. You never know you might find it tucked away with other stuff, just when you least expect it.
ReplyDeletesandra
Mm have you coloured the image yet Ros?? If not make a digital out of it until it turns up.. Googled it and it still available but seems to be a common out of stock one, but Hero Arts still have them listed..
ReplyDeleteAtc's.. Not even on my horizon, sigh... One day one will do it.. Ie be organised.
Shaz in oz,x 63