Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Pick a Stick Challenge

is a new monthly challenge, (a closed group on Facebook). I think you'll find the details here.  
Here's how it works. At the beginning of the month, ten sticks (we'd call them Paddle Pop sticks here), with an instruction written on each, are chosen randomly and you need to follow them in order as you create your page. Like so ...



This is my kind of challenge :)  As you know, nothing happens in a hurry here, so I spent about two weeks thinking and then two weeks doing. (No wonder I don't get a lot done, right?) I don't know if anyone is interested in seeing the early stages of making, so I will keep it brief. 




Finished page ... and I'm quite happy with it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. If you leave a comment I will always try to visit you too.