Wednesday, February 1, 2017

WOYWW No. 400 a sneaky peeky desk

so called, because today you will only see peeks of stuff, which had to be ever so slightly arranged for this 400th occasion, or you would have seen nothing much of any interest ...



On the left, some super gorgeous Penny Black landscape stamps. On the right, some journal pages from the Wanderlust course (see side bar) and in the centre just the beginning of a challenge (also for Wanderlust).

Catch you over at Julia's to celebrate 400 weeks of WOYWW!

If you visited last week and I didn't manage to return your visit, it's because we are having a heatwave here and I barely have the energy to even press the "on" button for the computer. The weather is more acceptable today but there are predictions for more heatwave conditions in a few days time. Someone, please book me a flight to the northern hemisphere!

15 comments:

  1. lovely tree images, and a vibrant background, what more could an arty crafty person want on their desk? dxxx#20

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 400th WOYWW. You are very welcome to some of our weather - windy and more rain forecast later. Your Wanderlust stuff looks great. I decided to concentrate on Life Book this year, but was tempted to do both! Ali x #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I'm liking the look of those stamps! Have a great woyww and a happy crafty week, Angela x 23

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right - those Penny Black stamps are amazing, quite quite lovely. I'm having a lot of trouble getting my ipad and blogger to accept each other, so its possible that if I let you a note last week, you won't know it! Keep sensible in the heatwave conditions wont you girly...I know you don't need telling really, but just know that I'm on your shoulder....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stamps to use for your journal page . How lovely the colour is .
    Happy 400th woyww Jill #41

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are indeed cheeky sneak peeks! Designed to make us want to see more, LOL! The journal page looks awesome - can't wait to see it in its full glory! I've tried the chat room in Wanderlust. I was hoping there would be a button to invite people, but there isn't. It's just a matter of stumbling into people while you're there. You must be sleeping now, so sweet dreams! zsuzsa #26

    ReplyDelete
  7. We can swap some sunshine for a rain storm any time you like!! Loving the stamps on your journal pages. Tracy #31

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 400th WOYWW. Gorgeous stamps and backgrounds. Sarah #17/18?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi RosA. Happy 400th. Golly, it must be excruciatingly hot where you are! here it really isn't cold enough for the beginning of February!! We were in double figures today - highly suspect temperature. Bugs don't get killed off if it's too warm over our winter. Those landscape stamps on your desk are beautiful I could really enjoy using some like that... must have a peek and see if we can get them.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a tease for week 400!! great desk. Happy 400th. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great stamps on your desk and love the look of the AJ pages. I completely missed wednesday. Can you tell I am back at work!!
    sandra de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Ros you are sooooo cruel!!!!
    I have serious stamp envy there, I've been seeing these scene PB being used and so wanting them, a good price from somewhere I'm guessing???

    Sorry can't send you our sea breezes, must confess we really need them here.
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration, happy WOYWW 400!
    Shaz in Oz.x #12

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - those stamps are gorgeous - will have to look into them! Happy 400th, and thanks for sharing! Lindart #47

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rosa, love those pages on the right of the picture, thanks for sharing.
    Happy 400'th WOYWW
    Chris #33

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait to see those new stamps in action!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. If you leave a comment I will always try to visit you too.