Anyway, this is what you came for ... and it will need to be a "2 pic panorama" to get the full effect :)
Working on last week's Wanderlust lesson by Alena Hennessey which was mainly using acrylic inks. Luckily, I just happened to have some :) The background canvas (standing up) is waiting for some of those circle thingies to complete it. As yet, I am not satisfied with any arrangement of them :( Alena just cut her circles with scissors. Fair enough, but I have these new CCDs just waiting to be used! And I felt like making perfect circles. So ... perfect! Anyway, I await further inspiration! Hopefully soon.
And if you'd like some inspiration, you can check out lots of arty/crafty desks courtesy of Julia's Stamping Ground a wonderful, worldwide, work desk
CCDs = cheap Chinese dies. SO cheap, I can't be bothered looking up how much they were for you.
Just a couple of dollars. Really!
Hi RosA. You've been having fun! I like those circles against the backgrounds. Well done.
ReplyDeleteTake care. God bless.
Margaret #5
I love the look of that page (top photo, bottom left corner). You have been busy. Sarah #25
ReplyDeleteBeautiful backgrounds!
ReplyDeleteHappy WoYWW
Sharon K #31
Hi RosA, fabulous artwork on your desk, ..Love your 'perfect' circles - I will have to try to find the finished piece in the gallery, much love dxxx 13
ReplyDeleteHi RoasA, glad you are enjoying the cheap chinese dies. They are an amazing find, aren't they. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz#8, XxXx
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are having a great time on Wanderlust. I am always amazed at the variety of styles on offer. Great value. I have some round dies and have used them once or twice. Yes to lunch after easter. I will check my work diary and send you and email with a date.
ReplyDeletesandra de
OOh Miss Ros, lovely colours and cheery patterns on your desk! Can't help with an idea for arranging the big old dots - far too many potential combinations for me to be able to settle on one and make a suggestion! Apart from the downpipes, hope you're enjoying some summer....
ReplyDeleteHi Rosa, I'm so liking this. Hope we get to see the finished project. Happy belated woyww, Angela x19x
ReplyDeleteIt's all looking great Rosa. Circles just have to be used don't they, perfect or not. Must be something about having no sharp edges. Looking forward to seeing how your art progresses. Hope it stops raining soon!
ReplyDeleteHugs Lisax 24
Hi RosA, a super idea and love the random painty papers, cut with some lovely CCD's. I have linked up to your blog as I have used your term for those wonderful dies from China, popping over from Shaz in Oz whom I first heard the term from.... have a lovely week... Megan
ReplyDelete