So, if I've been MIA, it's because I've been making art type stuff and it leaves little time for blogging. But, today I am making time to visit the lovely woywwers! The best world-wide desk round-up for the
Early this morning ...
there was "nothing" to show, because I had tidied up!! Amazing, right? But you don't mind having a look at my latest purchases, do you? When the only nearby bricks and mortar craft shop is closing and everything is 40% off, well ... what can I say?
(That "designer" paper, the pale pink, red, etc, sells for about $3 a piece at a well known art shop! Here it was $1!) The Somerset Studios are old, but one is the Premier Edition and another features Australian arts and crafts! I've always wanted to get hold of this one :) (About $1.60 each!)
It's not just going to be stashed away. I have opened most of the packaging, and gessoed an "R"! And then tidied up ... again! So, now I have a "real" desk to show you ...
I won some lovely stamps and matching dies a few weeks ago. See previous post for pretty pics! (BTW, my Stampmaster is a winner!)
Over at Wanderlust, a recent challenge actually got me doing some "real" painting ... sort of :)
Oh, and here's something you've never seen before! My real, genuine, proper work desk ...
I was only inspired to show you, cos someone brought me some pretty flowers back from lunch, on account of it's "International Women's Day"! Fancy that!
You did drop lucky with those goodies. Lovely flowers too. Happy WOYWW Sarah #29
ReplyDeleteWow, what bargains Ros, I'm trying awfly hard not to be green up here... sigh... sprays an all, 40% off ....
ReplyDeleteI do love dylusions have three of them, bought when we actually had a craft fair here, once mind you!!. And all other yummy goodies, well done indeed!! I'm thinking of going to Brissy in June when they have the papercraft and scrapbook fair.. as few things I do want but don't wan to pay post cost for... mind you prob pay that in entry fee. But still see loads of things you wouldn't see otherwise still have to convince myself. Also have some news to tell but won't now as néed to go to bed!
Happy WOYWW!!
Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
Shaz in Oz.x #8 or 9
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
You made me giggle - I hopped over to your link - if that isn't painting what is??? You have a very pretty Proper Workdesk too.. Dx #32
ReplyDeleteYou have been busy...so cool to win some stamps too! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #40
ReplyDeleteLovely goodies - 40% off is too good to miss! I have a few Kaiserkraft stamps too - that's an Aussie brand, isn't it? Did all the ladies get the same treatment at work? How thoughtful of that "someone"! Very pretty flowers! You could paint them! Or press them for an art project! Thanks for popping over RosA! Enjoy your week! zsuzsa #30
ReplyDeleteWhat a great sale that is, I'd have spent huge amounts, lol. Love Somerset Studios magazines, but they are ridiculously expensive over here. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #11 xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat bargains, but so sad the store is closing. Ours closed a few years ago and I miss it a lot - I hate internet shopping! But, you do have some new toys to play with, that's a plus! Thanks for sharing! Lindart #43
ReplyDeleteBTW - I joined Wanderlust, we'll see what happens! Lindart
ReplyDeleteCrafters can't miss a bargain, see your desk has the one essential on there - a cup of coffee. #2
ReplyDeleteHappy International woman's Day to you and what a nice gift of flowers. Dorlene #42
ReplyDeleteLooks like you picked up some great bargains..... another craft shop disappears. We won't be able to buy anything online in Australia. I missed International women's day... lovely to see someone remembered for you. I left info on watermarks on your previous post.
ReplyDeleteSandra de @19
I'm sorry your craft shop is closing. How sad. Very good that you got some bargains out of it. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Thanks for sharing and have a great week - EmbroidRage #5 x
ReplyDelete