Have a good look to see what I'm doing at the moment ...
This is one of those pretend panorama shots.
It goes around a corner ... you get the picture.
It goes around a corner ... you get the picture.
(Well, actually you don't, you need to click on the right hand one to see everything.)
The HOH project for this month is lurking in the bottom of the picture. It remains unfinished, but hopefully will resolve itself in the next few days. Once again, have I bitten off more than I can chew? And there's those two little reverse canvases that are nearly, sort of, almost finished. Can you see that really cute cat illustration (right hand side) ... yep, zoom in, that's the only way you'll see it. It's a little notepad set I found at a garage sale for 50c! Pretty nice, eh? Oh, and on the left hand side you can see one of my cutting knives which I took apart and then promptly forgot how to put back together. Luckily, I have another! (Awaiting technical assistance now.)
You can also see some of my "best" ATCs. I'm picking out some to send to someone.
Will it be you?
You always have such interesting things on your desk. I really like what you have been doing with HOH and this one looks fantastic. Along with the little art boxes you seem to be in a real creative flow. Love the little cat note book. Actually I am liking everything on your desk. Have a lovely week. (Ohh before I forget, apparently we can register tomorrow morning?) If i find more details I will email you.
ReplyDelete