Look, it's a lovely decorated box ...
and here's the bottom of the box
but wait, there's more, box opens ...
and look what's inside!
Many thanks to my Pif partner who sent me this lovely gift.
I will put those beautiful handmade flowers to good use!
Thanks Julia for connecting us all together!
And now, here's what's doing on my "desk" today
I'm working on my HOH page for this month.
This page is for Jane and her theme is Captain Cook.
I'm going to use that pic of his cottage which was unassembled (?)
in England and rebuilt in Melbourne, Australia!
And there's a few more of those little canvasses that I've been making lately.
I think the red abstract one is finished. Still working on the other two.
Oh, and that reminds me, I can show you what I sent to my Pif partner
because I know she has received it.
And now, here's what's doing on my "desk" today
I'm working on my HOH page for this month.
This page is for Jane and her theme is Captain Cook.
I'm going to use that pic of his cottage which was unassembled (?)
in England and rebuilt in Melbourne, Australia!
And there's a few more of those little canvasses that I've been making lately.
I think the red abstract one is finished. Still working on the other two.
Oh, and that reminds me, I can show you what I sent to my Pif partner
because I know she has received it.
What a truly fab gift - the flowers are just wonderful. Looking creative on the desk front...
ReplyDeleteRed line tape is that super strong double-sided tape (made by Stix) and other companies - sticks like mad but does its job on paper and metal - but the backing strip gets everywhere, mainly because I throw it on the floor during a project!
have a good week!
Sarah
Ohh that is a gorgeous gift and I love the beautiful flowers. I know you will put them all to good use. I really do admire how much time and effort you have put into the HOH. I am seriously considering saying goodbye to that group!!!! Oh the tone .... But I won't do anything yet as I am going on holidays. See you in July.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a busy bee you are and what a gorgeous Pif you got - all those lovely flowers too.
ReplyDeleteLove your little canvasses and your HOH page and that Pif you sent out is lovely. Have a good day - Hugs, Neet #9
Ooooh, what a gorgeous pressie... that box is very pretty and those flowers... must have taken a yonk to make them all! I have a little giveaway on my desk today :O))
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhhhh beautiful PiF...love the big assortment of flowers. What a treasure !!! Thanks for sharing and Enjoy WOYWW
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful PIF gift - both of them. That box of flowers is so fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI love the flowers Roslyn! Can you explain to the uninitiated what a PIF is. You have been a busy little beaver!
ReplyDeleteHiya Roslyn! I see you are showing off my PiF - so glad you like it! Your Pif is beautiful too - I am sure the recipient will be very happy! Can you explain what HOH is???
ReplyDeleteLots of hugs,
Cardarian
Thats a real nice gift, beautiful & practical! I think the word ur looking for is disassembled! Thats a blummin long way to take a cottage!
ReplyDeleteBoth pif's are wonderful! Happy WOYWW!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful pif the flowers are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteKathleen x
What a talented bunch of WOYWWers out there! Your gift from Cardarian is lovely too.
ReplyDeleteThat is a lovely box, and all those flowers as well. What beautiful goodies to play with.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful PIF! I love all those flowers. You are a lucky girl for sure! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #107
ReplyDeleteWhat a lucky girl you are. Those flowers are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteA very pretty box and filled with beautiful little buds, lucky gal. Your PIF is also precious. #101
ReplyDeleteYour PIF is awesome and what a wonderful surprise to see all those goodies inside - NICE!
ReplyDeleteLove everything that on your desk ...and the pif's are amazing
ReplyDeleteHi there Rosa hows things.. I just love what you your pif ... so gorgeous and really other ideas on your desk too! thanks for sharing, happy WOYWW! Shaz in oz.x
ReplyDeleteA beautiful box and what a bonus that it was filled with all those lovely flowers:)
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely box of home made blooms from D, just beautiful, as are all your desk projects this week, and your own pif too! Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Brenda 81
Lots of treasures on your desk this week.
ReplyDeleteMarilyn
I just visited Cardarian's blog and saw those gorgeous flowers - what a lovely surprise! I'm sure you'll enjoy using those.
ReplyDeleteHelen S
oh what a great gift from your PiF partner, those flowers are gorgeous and must have taken ages to make! Happy Crafting! HapPy LatE WoyWw!!
ReplyDelete((Lyn))
What a wonderful gift. Those flowers will be fun to work with. Great projects!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely gift to receive.
ReplyDelete