Welcome to my Wednesay workspace.
(It's not a desk ... you can probably guess where it is and what it should be used for.)
Once again, I'm working on my HOH page for this month.
It's for Jane and her theme is Captain Cook
(and his cottage, which I've previously mentioned, is now located in Melbourne).
It's nearly finished and will go in the post in a day or two.
(Hi Shaz, you can see some of those stamped images I am doing for you.
Also nearly finished and in the mail soon.)
I gave them a light spray with a pale, no-colour Glimmermist
just to add a bit of shine.
In the bottom left corner is one of many UFOs
which I'm thinking I might actually try to finish.
It's trying to be an altered book.
For more desks to have a peek at, pop over to Julia's.
Hi there Rosa that is really lovely, it is such a gorgeous image!! and will look forward to them thanks so much!! and love the other things you have on your desk and I remember seeing the James Cook cottage in the days when I lived in Melbourne such a quaint little building isn't it? love Shaz in Oz.x
ReplyDeleteWhat a great cottage! So much to see here today, I have enjoyed my rummage.
ReplyDeleteLovely interesting post with lots to see.
ReplyDeleteJoZarty x
Lots of lovely things today and a busy desk too!
ReplyDeleteHope you will call by Friday for the first My Mojo Monthly. Thanks for sharing today.
Sarah at 6.
hehe, it Will be an altered book :)
ReplyDeleteis that what you are doing with the RD? I hate those books, but the covers can be Divine.
Some of them have bookplates on the inside - so if you have one with those, soak them off. Some old bookplates are worth money. Yay for money and free stuff we find in books, right?
xx,
amy
That is a lovely cottage there and lots of stuff to look at on your desk too!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind comments today!! It was fun and scary :) I am in awe of how precise cardmaking seems to be, don't think I have the patience.... ! LL Jan x
ReplyDeleteHi Ros, your desk is full of interest today. I notice that you say Captain Cook's cottage is now located in Melbourne - where was it before? Anyway, lovely cottage and those handmade flowers are just beautiful and so 'on trend'. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #83
ReplyDeleteNice looking workspace you have today! Great lot of stuff to be looking at and that cottage is awesome! I think that the shine from the mist adds a little bit of pizzaz to the flowers. Vickie #39
ReplyDeleteYour Capt Cook project is so interesting ...love what you have done
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting project:)
ReplyDeleteHi RosA!
ReplyDeleteLove your HOH page! So interesting! I am glad you are using my flowers! What a great idea to spray them! You have so much lovely stuff on your desk!
Lots of hugs,
Cardarian
Hi Roslyn . . . fab workspace full of interesting stuff. In answer to your question - YES, the stamp I used on your card is a Hero Arts Cling stamp called Silhouette Flowers.
ReplyDeleteBit late getting round to visit this week! Soz!
Hugs, Sandra
Hi RosA, love your beautiful page of Captain Cook's cottage.... have just spent the past week in Melbourne and walked in the Fitzroy gardens each day past that cottage...lol
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by my blog... I don't belong to an ATC group but love joining in with online challenges from time to time...
Happy Sunday...
Jenny x
Love your projects your working on. Gorgeous card and flowers you received. The pif you received was gorgeous. Kezzy x
ReplyDeleteohooo fabulous! Loved my snoop, happy VERY late woyww!! ((Lyn))
ReplyDelete