Monday, October 21, 2013

Defeating the UFOs

I have a cunning plan to eliminate all UFOs. (You know, UnFinished Objects). In a never-ending attempt to tidy, sort, organise, rearrange and generally cull some of the "stuff/stash" which surrounds me, here begins a serious attempt to finish those projects which somehow ended up in the unfinished basket, not the "too hard basket". These projects were started and then put aside because I had a "better idea" or possibly I got distracted by something shiny ...

So, two days ago ...


and today ...


3 comments:

  1. Hi Ros, the title of your post made me smile and this got even bigger when I saw your definition - what fun! Love both pieces, the images are wonderful and the frame is just beautiful. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Ros,
    Like you I've been invaded it seems over the past few months with UFO's. Unfortunately I haven't been as successful as you in defeating them.
    I love vintage photos and you've really done a brilliant job of framing them beautifully.
    Have a wonderful weekend ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, love your images and the frames are gorgeous.
    Thanks for your visit to my blog

    Jan (79)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. If you leave a comment I will always try to visit you too.