So, what you can see on my workspace is the results of a little play day while resting from the strenuous sport of skiing :) (Oh, and I am still attempting to upload some photos, see post below, if you are interested in having a look at snow in Australia.)
And I finally remembered to extract my WOYWW badge from it's very safe resting place!
Hope to catch you real soon!
WOYWW comes to you courtesy of Julia at her Stamping Ground.
Looks like you had lots of free time to play at your space lovely cards you've got on the go there hugs Nikki 8
ReplyDeleteStunning, Rosa. Well done. Off to peek at the snow pics now. I just LOVE snow!!!
ReplyDeleteTake care. God bless.
Margaret #1
Lovely cards and snow scenes too! Glad you're having fun!
ReplyDeleteHugs, LLJ 2 xx
Gorgeous photos - love the 2nd shot in particular, that gnarly tree. Funny, I never see snow in Home & Away LOL! And lucky you, knowing where your WOYWW badge is! I am 90 % sure mine is pinned to a purse I used all the time when I got the badge but now I have NO IDEA where bag or badge is!
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (5)
Hi Rosa great cards I love the colours and great sky's you have created ...beautiful.Thats a cute bunny looking after your badge too.I'm off to see the snowy pics I love snow although not a fan of skiing...I'm a bit of a snail really...I don't do speed ! Have a great time. Crafty hugs Andrea #21
ReplyDeleteI am totally impressed you are crafting on hols there Ros and posting as well.. but guessing from post below you are back home again now!! love the colours and lights on inky work happy WOYWW Shaz in Oz.x #27
ReplyDeleteI enlarged this so I could get a good look at these creations! Beautiful work I must say! The colors are just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteGlenda #42
You have been very busy making lovely stuff!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Cardarian
Beautiful cards! The last time I went skiing (about 40 years ago) the tow rope ripped my mittens right off my hands right out of the shop. I count it as skiing because I was on the skis when it happened : ). I'm thinking you were more successful! #37
ReplyDeleteHi Ros...wow what lovely cards - love that reflection affect. Wonderful snow photos too. Happy WOYWW cheers RobynO#29
ReplyDeleteHello and welcome back to the city and the warm weather. Love the pics of Australian snow. We don't even lose the gum leaves! Hope you had a lovely time certainly looks like you got some crafty stuff happening. I will contact you about lunch in around 2 weeks:)
ReplyDeleteSandra de
My golly Ros, you must be fit - skiing! And the photos are beautiful, lovely snow and beautiful blue skies...why wouldnt ya!
ReplyDeleteLiking the winter scenes on your desk today too..specially the trees.
Meanwhile.. I wonder which safe place my own badge is in..
It looks like a productive work space! xx Jan (57)
ReplyDeleteHi Rosa, lovely stamping. Looking forward to the snow pics, the ones below look lovely but very different views from what we are used to.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week and happy crafting, Angela x
Sorry Rosa forgot to leave the number # 38
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tree pics, so pretty. Take care Zo xx 43
ReplyDeleteOh, lucky you! My WOYWW badge is still safely in its resting place... wherever that is.
ReplyDeleteYou did a good job of resting up after skiing! You made a whole passel of lovely cards and card fronts. I don't think I'd have that kind of energy after skiing (assuming I didn't have broken bones to mend). Judy #76
Beautiful winter scenes on your cards, Rosa. Not too much activity on my desk this week because I've been in hospital on the cardiac unit after suffering severe chest pains late Sat. night, but home again now and all is well, more or less! Full details on my blog.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW,
Shoshi #47
Rosa! Your cards are simply stunning!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Robin #81
The chandelier I'd going to stay just as it is I want it in my laundry room seeing it's one of the few places I can talk him into something with sparkle :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for your lovely comment, Rosa, and I'm sorry my medical details upset you!!! I know it's not for everybody but it may help some who are going through something similar, to have a blow-by-blow account from someone on the receiving end. Glad to hear your colonoscopy experience was a good one - so was mine - much better than the latest procedure, for sure.
ReplyDeleteI am feeling a lot better this morning, and feeling much more tethered emotionally - I obviously needed an outlet. None of us likes to feel out of control like that but sometimes it's necessary!
Shoshi #47
Your snow photos are beautiful. No snow for us in Brissie but it's felt cold enough to snow a few times this winter. Have fun with the skiing, I'll have to try and get down there to see the snow one day. Your cards are gorgeous too.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week,
Von #15
I just went of ski-ing with you thanks for the memories. Love your beautiful cards, such a masterpiece every one of them.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW
Hugs Eliza & Yoda 83
Thanks for popping by my blog earlier this week Ros & SO sorry it has taken me so long to return the visit ... goodness knows where this week is going! I love knitting too - used to knit for a little independent wool shop (when there were still some around!) but just fancied crochet for a change - been way too long since I did either and there are just not enough hours in the day to do everything I want! Happy WOYWW'ing! Love Debbie xXx
ReplyDeleteJust LOVE those cards by the way Ros ... those silhouetted trees against the northern lights skies ... just stunning! Love Debbie xXx
ReplyDelete