Wednesday, August 6, 2014

WOYWW multi tasking ... or some of this, some of that

I've been finishing those cards from last week and really, I can't think what to do with them apart from just layer them up - my usual cardmaking approach. (When two layers don't look right, just add another!)  But I still have the usual winter affliction of wishing I was still at the snow, so I've started another ski beanie, being hopeful that another trip to said snow is not entirely out of the question :)


Of course, I'm not actually standing here and knitting but it was a convenient place to drop it, in between "other stuff"!  Maybe you'd like to see a close-up ... ?


To see lots and lots of desks, in various stages of art, craft and general creativity, tidy or messy, you should really visit Julia. You won't be disappointed :)

(BTW, in case you missed them, there are some snow scenes below. 
And some more above :)

18 comments:

  1. Your cards look great, can't beat a scenic card, or some black layering! Happy WOYWW Helen 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards you've created hugs Nikki 19

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Ros am queuing p for beanie too please :D lovely work.. and great work on Stampscapes too wondering what tree stamp that is too? lovely Happy WOYWW Shaz in Oz.x #10

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're knitting is fabulous! I love the modern take on the beanie...I've always knitted mine on 2 needles then joined up the seam..your way is better, no seam! Don't know if I've got the patience for four needles though...... :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 26 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That beanie is just gorgeous! Love the pattern and colours.
    The cards are very pretty too.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Tertia 15

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Ros, hard to believe that you're pining for winter weather, we've got a rainy day here and I'm already pining for more sun! Am super impressed at the four needle knitting, oh my gosh how do you even hold it?! And reassured that your desk is a convenient point, like mine, to hold anything that needs a temporary home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great knitting and fabulous cards. Wish I could do those scenes so good.
    I too tend to just layer up - but with such beautiful scenes as yours who needs more.
    Hugs, Neet 27 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rosa, those cards are beautiful, don't think they need anything more than matting and layering. Nice insert and they will be perfect.
    Love the beanie too, hope you get more skiing
    Chris #6

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great desk pic - busy busy! Lyns #35

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great desk pic - busy busy! Lyns #35

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cards look lovey, they don't need a load of fuss adding.
    ~Kate~ #39

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the stamping, I bet one of those beanie hats would look good over the top of my helmet. I could have great fun knitting, it could have little horns or ears Lol!
    What fun!
    Have a good week and happy crafting, Angela x 38

    ReplyDelete
  13. 4 needles? I will never understand knitting!!
    Looks great...
    Happy Wednesday
    Laura
    43

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Ros, your winter scenes, both the cards and the photos, are a revelation to me. Here I was thinking that the sun always shone in Australia! Great photos but I can't believe you're hankering after more of the white stuff ... we try our hardest to avoid it, brrr :) Love the colours of your beanie. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #33

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous cards, and you know I'm always fascinated by the knitting, it looks amazing!

    Happy WOYWW, Ros!
    :)trisha
    returning to the WOYWW fold
    #62 this week

    ReplyDelete
  16. The cards and the knitting look fab. Wish I could get my head round working with 4 needles, and have a go at socks. Have a great week, Chris # 5

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those cards are beautiful, Rosa. The knitting looks great fun - like the pattern on it.
    Have a great week. God bless.
    Margaret #10

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards! Love your layering. I think that ski beanie will be beautiful. I'm the world's slowest knitter so I have to start my friends gnome hat for her Christmas this weeked. #18

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. If you leave a comment I will always try to visit you too.