New knitting on top of other, totally irrelevant stuff. It's new knitting, because I finished the old knitting and then did some more knitting ...
The urge to knit will wear off as soon as winter does :)
Actually, I've got lots to show and tell, but I think it will have to wait.
Woyww comes to you courtesy of Julia at the Stamping Ground.
Woyww comes to you courtesy of Julia at the Stamping Ground.
******************************************************************
Eliza and I were at the same Art Retreat some years ago, but I don't remember meeting her there.
We met via woyww where so many unexpected friendships are made, mostly long distance but very occasionally we meet IRL, like my woyww friends Sandra de and Shaz in Oz. Eliza, her art and her engaging stories of the adorable Yoda will be sadly missed.
RIP

Hi Ros, beautifully knitted caps. But yes very sad news of Eliza, which has affected many across the globe, - an Aussie WOYWW friend will be much missed. Hugs for Eliza RobynO#25
ReplyDeleteEliza would be astonished, I think, at the outpouring of grief from the deskers today. She really will be sorely missed....isn't it amazing how friendships in the crafting Interwebs can be just as solid as those in real life. She went too soon, that's for sure.
ReplyDeleteI love your fair isle pattern hats btw....I used to be a good pattern knitter but haven't done any for a while.....
Hugs. LLJ 12 xxx
Yes, very sad news indeed. She will be missed.
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely woolly hats! I love knitting a pattern but have never knitted hats. I hate to think of knitting in this heat, but I almost forgot it's winter down under....
Have a great week,
Lisca#18
I'm a newbie so I didn't know Eliza but I think it says a lot about the sort of person she was that so many people have said such lovely things about her here today.
ReplyDeleteYou have knitted lots of lovely hats.I used to knit a lot for many years but have never knitted a hat.Barb #27
I love the hats! My knitting has to be really simple! Eliza will be missed! Chrisx 53
ReplyDeleteI have only just heard about Eliza .... so sad.
ReplyDeleteLovely knit caps. Just one thing I can not get the hang of. Creative Blessings! Kelly #49
ReplyDeleteAh Ros, yes we are saddened by the sudden passing of Eliza, a dear Aussie WOYWW-er... Love your ATC too, a lovely memory
ReplyDeleteBrilliant work on your knitting..are they for use in the snow next week, eh??
Happy WOYWW, thanks for sharing, Shaz in Oz.x #19
{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}
Lovely knitting, clever you. Are these for yourself or are they gifts?
ReplyDeleteI cannot come to terms with Eliza's passing at the moment, she was such a wonderful lady. RosA, if I have it right you are in Australia too.
Hugs, Neet 26 xx
Love your knitting. I used to knit but can no longer hold the needles. I do have a special crochet hook with large chunky handle so that I can do that instead. I have old and new projects too!! Take care Zo xx 32
ReplyDelete