Wednesday, August 5, 2015

WOYWW whirlwind Wednesday

Yes, Wednesday has whirled around once again!  And apart from acquiring more stuff (see previous post), not a great deal has happened. However, that knitting has come along nicely and I expect it to be finished in the next few days.  Some random objects have made their way on to my "desk" and they really need to be relocated to somewhere more appropriate.



I did manage to play with those new dies (thanks Shaz Silverwolf and Shaz in Oz).
They're very pretty dies, aren't they? But more experimentation is required.

 
Sorry, if I missed you last week, but there was at least one (Wordpress) blog which I could not leave a comment on. There was no way to sign in to it. Very strange.
 
Anyway, catch you sooner or later, here or there, today or tomorrow ... eventually,
 

9 comments:

  1. Lovely to see your results of playing with your stash....very pretty.
    Hugs,
    Annie x # 18

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi RosA, love what you've done with the dies. Not got my Birthday ones yet I ordered, but did get some others, lol. I will be getting this set out again soon, I have a wedding card to make! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dies look really nice. I can see you've been having fun with them. Barb#20 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous cards and the dies really are lovely. Experiment away! I'll be by to watch.

    I am glad you mentioned the wordpress blog, because I have the same problem every time she leaves me a comment. Since I don't belong to Facebook or Wordpress, it's all in the way the comments were set up. I hope someone tells her because it's frustrating.

    HMMM!! I'm sure given your craftiness, you might find a way to use that hairbrush in your art (grin)! Happy WOYWW from #2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really pretty dies, so different and make the card so feminine. It is always worth it to spend a fair bit on a good die. They can take ordinary into the extrodinary. 11

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cards you made with those dies are very nice and now I want to know how you made them. Dies can do such great things and I really find these cards striking. And how do such random things end up on our desk anyway? It happens to me too. Judy #49

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rosa those dies look great on the cards, must get some out myself and have a play.
    Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 19

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I love how the knitting is coming along and those dies look very pretty. I am still waiting for the word dies I ordered. Don't buy "thank you" or Hello. I will cut some for you and bring them next time we have lunch. No post this week as I had a quick trip to Queensland (3 towns in 3 days!) Back to work on Monday and hopefully will post on Wednesday. have a good weekend.
    sandra de

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah dear Ros, wonderful items there.... saw those cards so know how lovely they are.. have posted my card today, thank you! love this stamp after all :D Am glad today is over, I had computers well and truly!!! it is tomorrows prblem now. :D Shaz in Oz.x
    PS was so great to catch, still thrilled we are able to do it.. and all those gorgeous die cuts .. now just have to actually use them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. If you leave a comment I will always try to visit you too.