I think I've mentioned this before, but the new stamping trend to have matching stamps and dies, definitely meets with my approval! (And I only have just a couple so far.) Imagine my surprise when I won some, from the The Stencil Specialist, a nice blog that I came across recently. Aren't they gorgeous ...
The stamps and dies, from Stampendous, are a pleasure to use! So, I've made a few cards (so far), and I'm quite happy with them. I know, they're all sort of similar, but when I have an idea, I just need to run with it! There will be other ideas :)
Some close-ups :)
For what it's worth, here's a design tip - don't leave your vase floating in mid air, and don't cover the pretty flowers with the sentiment.
Lovely work. Thank you for sharing not only your cards but the information about my blog. There is a competition at the end of each month with different stamps as the prize. You won our inaugural competition and I am so pleased that you not only like the products but are using them!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards RosA. Lucky you in winning the stamps and die cuts a great combo. I bought my watermarks on Etsy. Once on the Etsy site search for watermarks. I bought the ones from Kelly at "mypapercraft journey". I think she might be from WA. Quite easy to type in your name, website etc. She will then email you the digital download. Check the spelling she got mine wrong!! No need to buy any software to put it on your image. I just copy, cut and paste and works well everytime.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards Ros! I love that you have jumped into using them right away.
ReplyDelete