... well, not a lot.
A little bit of new stash ... a very restrained amount, really, hardly anything at all ...
just ... two journals, small packet of Gelatos (see, I was restrained - I could have bought the full colour collection), one Tombow (useful Lamp Black), Tombow colourless blender, three Gelly Roll black pens (who can't use black pens?), Faber Castell Glaze (which I'm hopeful has many uses) and the Judikins Diamond Glaze, also very useful (but so tiny I'd better figure out what it's very best use is!), and look, Tack N Peel which I am hoping will do away with the need for that sticky, icky stamp mounting stuff, you know what I mean, don't you :)
Anyway, that was the other day, so now I've just finished a quick birthday card. It was only quick because I thought about it for a while instead of randomly pulling out endless paper and stamps, etc. How's that for a bit of forward planning :)
For all those lovely people who drop in on Wednesdays, if I don't catch you today or tomorrow, I'll almost certainly get around to visit by Friday. Have a good week!
WOYWW comes to you courtesy of Julia at the Stamping Ground.
For a quick card that's lovely Rosa. Happy woyww jill #22
ReplyDeleteGreat image on your card and quick is very good. Impressed with your restrained purchases .... I am curious wrt Faber Castell glaze (update me when we next catch up). I have a bottle of the Diamond Glaze and I think I have used it once!!! eek. Let me know what your verdict is re gelatos. So many crafters rave about gelatoes and I can see why you would be tempted to buy the whole range.
ReplyDeletesandra de @13
What a lovely birthday card! Enjoy all your fabby new toys!! Have a great week & God bless!
ReplyDeleteHappy Crafting!
Jeannie #9
Love your "restrained" purchases, they look a lot of fun and your card is gorgeous too, love those Prima Ladies.
ReplyDeletehugs Lisax #68
A very pretty card, and some very useful, even if somewhat restrained, purchases!
ReplyDeleteHappy woyww to you!
:)trisha
#67 this week with the
finished chair & a chalkboard
Lovely card! I love those Prima doll stamps. (I have one myself)
ReplyDeleteOh such self discipline! Not buying the whole color collection! Very restrained indeed!
Have a good week, hope the weather isn't too bad/hot,
Lisca#41
I am really trying not to buy so many things to play with. I really need to use what I have. But a few things new is always so nice and inspiring!
ReplyDeleteGlenda #48
What I wonderful Post... it was kind of like Christmas Morning... looking at all your goodies and then seeing that card... SWOON! Scrapbook Lynne WOYWW #80
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous, I haven't had a stash sdpend in... It feels like forever. I keep reading good things about those gelatos!
ReplyDeleteCarmen x #53
Love the card Ros, look forward to seeing you use the Gelatos too.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 33
Sometimes it's worth planning before getting heaps of stuff out, just look at the result, your card is gorgeous. I'm impressed at your stash restraint :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great week,
Von #42
Ah, gelatos Ros, where did you get them and did they cost the earth??
ReplyDeleteHave looked longingly at them for a while now.
I was very sad the other day because the only sort of decent craft shop near me (15mins away) closed last week and was away so couldn't even get some bargains :(
..ah well still have Spotlight and they are getting some folders and dies in at last...
Woke up to that there was more than ribbon paper glue and tape!!!
Clever forward thinking there, on biffday card.
Shaz in Oz.x on Fridnay late plus :). #2
Haha, I also bought some gelatos, but what really interests me is that Tack 'N Peel. I wonder, if it works well, it looks very interesting. Could you tell me about your experience? That would be cool.
ReplyDeleteYour card is beautiful!
Thanks for your earlier visit!
Hugs
Gabriele 23
Well done for being so restrained, and the card looks great. A belated happy WOYWW, Chris # 11
ReplyDeleteMore new stash--very nicely done on being strained. Love your quick card. Sometimes thinking things through works well and other times it leads to frustration.
ReplyDelete